“Good meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2017

First visit here and was favourably impressed. Nice décor, tablecloths etc. Service was good but fairly slow, though when the food is good that isn't a problem as good food should take a while. Interesting menu, not just the standard offerings. My meal was very good (sadly can't recall its name but was chicken with fenugreek and paneer). Excellent nan (which i prefer to rice). Will add this to my list of preferred local restaurants.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is now the third time we have eaten here with the Sunday Buffet. Service is good and efficient.
What we like about this place is the fact that you can actually taste the difference in the curries on offer, rather than tasting like they have all been made using the same basic curry mix as at other buffets we have tried locally.
Also it is just the right size restaurant if you don't want to feel rushed or have to jostle with other diners in case they finish up the dish you want to try as the buffet is always kept topped up. Now on our list of favourite Indian Restaurants.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Recently moved to the area so I'm trying out all the restaurants locally. Restaurant is well decorated and has a good ambience even though it wasn't busy. Everything was okay until I tried the food. The sauce in my madras was hot but the chicken was cold in the middle. Obviously pre cooked, a shame as this could be a great restaurant.
On a positive it's nice to see local waiters.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Visited by chance early evening staff pleasant and helpful some dishes were not familiar to us and detailed advice give, ordered chicken dansak and chicken special plus pickles and poppadoms very good.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Stumbled on this restaurant and can I say the food and service from Shar and his team was second to none !
I left my sunglasses there and he even posted them back to me too !
Top Service and thank you