Quest Palmerston(Palmerston)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewssports clubstandout featureking roomordered dinnerrooms are largevending machinegym facilitieswonderful hotelshopping centrebottled waterexcellent accommodationpublic holidayweek staya wonderful staybuffet breakfaststaff were friendly and efficientminute drive
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rydges is a lovely hotel is such a nice place to stay at in Palmerston as it is close to the shops and cinemas and fast food chains. I recommend this pace because the customer service is great and they are very helpful with changing room if you have got in check in and found out you had view of the southern side of the building looking at walls.

The resturant I perfer to visit during the morning as it has less chances of th rush hour and the breakfast menu is lovely

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Yuvraj P, Rooms Division & Revenue Manager at Rydges Palmerston-Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Good morning Deanne K,

Thank you for taking time to review us and choosing to stay here at Rydges Palmerston-Darwin. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our customer service to be premium. We here at Rydges strive hard to ensure all our guests are enjoying and have comfortable stay with us. We look forward to welcome you back very soon. Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I regularly stay here for work and the staff are always quick with a smile and very helpful.Norhibg is ever too much trouble for them.

The Steaks/Fish at the Fork and Dagger Restaurant always cooked to perfection and great quality.

Would definitely recommend this hotel and particularly the staff.

Thankyou.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
James H, General Manager at Rydges Palmerston-Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback on your recent stay at Rydges Palmerston.
We appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words, I have shared these with my team and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for your next visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

All the front desk staffs and caregivers are all very friendly and helpful. Hotel ground and rooms are kept very neat and clean. Gym and complementary laundry was very good. Steak served at the restaurant was of good standard. Overall, excellent and well priced. Shopping centre and eateries in close proximity.

Hi Lydia,

What lovely review and good feedback, thank you for staying with us at Rydges Palmerston.
We continually strive to get our service delivery at exceptional levels so I am glad to hear that we hit the mark on this occasion.
I appreciate the feedback about the amenities and the Restaurant also, i will share these with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I was left very impressed with all facets of this hotel. The rooms were very modern, most of all very spacious, made the stay extremely comfortable. Breakfast and cafe area very good and great service at reception. Most of all I loved the outdoor and pool area, it was very good. Worth a visit.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for staying with us recently and taking some time to provide some feedback.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the facilities at the property - I agree with you about the pool area, it really is a great space for all occasions!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Cheers

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Check and reception very responsive and proactively sought to solve issues. Early check in was organised quickly and with minimum fuss.

Restuarant has limited menu and my lamb was overdone.

Bar service mediocre at best with “very forgetful” staff. Forgettable, I hope...........

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kamau W
James H, General Manager at Rydges Palmerston-Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Hi Kamau,

Cheers for taking the time to provide some feedback on your recent stay at Rydges Palmerston. I was pleased to hear that our Front Office team organised your early check in easily enough.

I also appreciate the feedback about the Restaurant and will share it with my team.
If you care to provide any more information specifically about your experience please email me directly so I can look into it a bit further.
james_harris@evt.com