“Great breakfast”

Wild Strawberry Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2017

Was taken for brunch and with the weather being so fine sat outside looking out onto the market square. I chose mushrooms on sourdough toast, which I'd never had before and they where unctuous. I still salivate now when I think of it. The service was cheery and in good time. Great

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a lovely lunch at Wild Strawberry Cafe on Bank Holiday Monday. We usually grab a (delicious) coffee from the cafe while walking around Woodbridge, but have eaten there once before and been very impressed with the food.

The spring menu offered an appealing mix of salads and sandwiches, made with interesting and healthy ingredients. We both ordered the halloumi, balsamic cherry tomatoes and orange-soaked cranberries on sourdough. Unfortunately, there was only one portion of halloumi left, but it worked out well as it meant I could order the pulled duck with hoisin sauce, spring onion and pea shoots on sourdough. We ended up sharing the plates, and the food was absolutely delicious. The tomatoes and cranberries were a great accompaniment to the halloumi, and everything was generously portioned.

The food is a little pricey for a cafe, but it wouldn't put us off returning. The staff are lovely, and the cafe wasn't as stuffy as the last time we ate there. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 April 2017

The staff and food was very good. There were a large number of local customers who were very happy to use the Cafe on a daily basis.
I would recommend the wild strawberry café for snacks and meals

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I Love this café. It has a nice ambience to it. It is fairly small, but independent. It serves the best latte I have ever tasted! We all had a mid morning breakfast. Three of us had scrambled eggs with bacon on granary toast, and it was spot on (perfect scrambled eggs). All the food was very good quality, and the service was great too.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

If you want a comfortable spot with lovely food on beautiful Market Hill, this is it. Great staff and the capuccino is second to none.