“Best Hot Chocolate”

Ranked #16 of 96 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: www.wildstrawberrycafe.co.uk
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Well worth a visit, even if it's just for a hot chocolate! The chocolate brownies are delicious too! Really friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

This is our 3rd visit to Woodbridge whilst holidaying in Aldeburgh and our 3rd visit to the Wild Strawberry Cafe. The salads have wonderfully fresh and exciting ingredients and are just a joy to eat, so much so I’ve had a go at recreating some at home. The service is really warm and friendly and prices very reasonable ... our best lunch find in Suffolk.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We had been heading for the Tea Hut (found on trip advisor reviews!) however found kitchens there closed so headed into Woodbridge to find somewhere else suitable for 4 ladies on a day out celebrating a friends birthday - stumbled upon this cafe by pure chance with a table free in the window just waiting for us! Four delicious mains and a combination of coffees and cold drinks later we headed off extremely satisfied and determined to come back.....

Reviewed 28 May 2017

Was taken for brunch and with the weather being so fine sat outside looking out onto the market square. I chose mushrooms on sourdough toast, which I'd never had before and they where unctuous. I still salivate now when I think of it. The service was cheery and in good time. Great

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a lovely lunch at Wild Strawberry Cafe on Bank Holiday Monday. We usually grab a (delicious) coffee from the cafe while walking around Woodbridge, but have eaten there once before and been very impressed with the food.

The spring menu offered an appealing mix of salads and sandwiches, made with interesting and healthy ingredients. We both ordered the halloumi, balsamic cherry tomatoes and orange-soaked cranberries on sourdough. Unfortunately, there was only one portion of halloumi left, but it worked out well as it meant I could order the pulled duck with hoisin sauce, spring onion and pea shoots on sourdough. We ended up sharing the plates, and the food was absolutely delicious. The tomatoes and cranberries were a great accompaniment to the halloumi, and everything was generously portioned.

The food is a little pricey for a cafe, but it wouldn't put us off returning. The staff are lovely, and the cafe wasn't as stuffy as the last time we ate there. We'll definitely be back.