“Lydia was exceptional”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lydia was really good. Top customer service and really friendly and sorted out our issues with the bill. Go Lydia!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,184)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great service from Lydia. Top service and a great price for the lads. How could you fire joe. #RehireJoe

1  Thank X9765RVoscarm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I came here to celebrate the end of my first year at uni and I have had the best experience in my entire life!!! Our waitress Cat made the night, she is so lovely and so attentive to us!! It would not have been the same without her. When I come back I want to be served by Cat!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service by Ross, he was on the ball the whole time..
Very prompt and professional..
If you get him as a waiter you will be well looked after

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had an amazing time at Turtle Bay and out waiter Jordan helped us pick amazing cocktails and food. We will be coming back!!