“Groupon deal 2 drinks and 2 cakes for £7”

Dala Swedish Cafe Deli
Description: We are a small, independent café serving Swedish inspired breakfast, lunch and "fika" along with classic British fayre to either enjoy with us or take away.
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I had never been here before and was pleasantly surprised, the service was good, cakes were so lovely and homemade especially the gluten free lemon drizzle cake . I left a tip as it was such a friendly environment and friendly staff as well as good cake .

1  Thank Karenphelps

Reviewed 22 February 2018

The Dala café succeeds in combining a theme of Scandinavian authenticity with a dollop of Geordie goodness. My soup and kanelbulle were very nice, and the service was fine. On the down side, I ordered a filter coffee (hoping for Löfbergs Lila) and was given an Americano. I'm not saying it wasn't drinkable - it just wasn't what I asked for.

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Really nice vibe, Swedish design.
Great sandwiches made with fresh and natural ingredients. Also, very good Swedish waffles that go perfectly with a black coffee.

1  Thank Friends_from_Cluj
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We called into this lovely little cafe for lunch “for a change” and thoroughly enjoyed it. I had the Meatball and beetroot relish open sandwich followed by the daim tray bake which were both delicious. The food was very fresh and it was difficult to choose from all of the amazing looking home baked cakes. The staff were really friendly and the place was very clean with a lovely atmosphere. We will definitely go again.

1  Thank alianderson66
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our first visit for breakfast. Friendly staff, good prices and lovely food. Bacon sandwich and a porridge. Will be back.

1  Thank TheMaleys