“Nice feed”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2015

My wife and I had a meal there while over for a weekend. I had a starter. Crispy wedges I think and a main course of a pizza which was plenty and reasonably priced. My wife was happy with her selection too. I would consider it again if over.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

Lovely place for food and reasonably priced. Been on a few occasions with friends and everyone the food has been lovely and the service has been excellent. Will definately be visiting again

2  Thank beee1986
Reviewed 4 October 2015

my mam and i were in town getting some items for my dad who was in hospital, my mam fancied something to eat before we went to see him to save making a meal when we got home, the town was packed as the rugby match was playing at st james park, we choose ninos as my mams a bit parchill to italian food, we were lucky to find it wasnt to full , service was good, the waitress was cheerful , i had pasta bolognese and was happy to see they sold gluten free pasta, mam had the spaghetti coranorba , mam said it was one of the best she had ever tasted . the place had a nice relaxed feel it and i would definitely come back again ,

1  Thank susie21d
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Would not recommend to anyone! Waited 40 minutes to be served food and almost every order was wrong. Staff had an attitude and no thought of an apology.

Reviewed 4 October 2015

When shopping in Newcastle we always call at Ninos,always have a good meal and a couple of stongbow cider to wash it down,but on our visit last week both draught beers have been taking out.When I asked why the reply was only bottle beers would be served.So my two pints of cider at £6.50 now become 4 bottles of stongbow at £12.80.we do enjoy our visits to ninos so I will have to have one bottle,and have another 2 drinks for £5 elsewhere in the gate.