2,388 results
All reviewsq hotelssteam roomwarwick castlespa breakspa facilitiesbreakaway clubheated loungerslarge hotelgames roomevening meallovely hotelsuperior roomchanging roomsrestaurant staffnight breakboth nightsplenty of choice
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Came as a small group we were in a family room 141 it was clean and spacious. My sister was in 102 a lot smaller and not as nice as our family room they didn't have a fridge or water in the room.
The staff at this hotel are unbelievably friendly if only everywhere applied this customer service. The lady on reception was very helpful and Ben from the restaurant.
We had a meal which was delicious my husband and I both had rib eye steak, best steak I'd had in a while.
The pool area is a bit small for size of hotel and guests.
There were a couple of functions going on at the hotel which didn't interfere with our stay. Also crufts was on that weekend so my 2 year old was in her element with all the dogs around!
I would definitely stay here again and recommended to others.
Congratulations to all the staff and hard work you put in. I was blown away by the service from every single member of staff.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
SAllenManager, Manager at Chesford Grange - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Waffle05

Its great to read that the team looked after you and your family well which is our aim. Ben will be rewarded through our staff recognition scheme for a personal mention and Chef is delighted that you enjoyed the steaks.

Myself and the team hope to welcome you back again soon, thanks for your recommendation and for a top score of 5*'s.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Enjoyed a couple of days here in February. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our evening meals here in n both nights of our stay and there was plenty of choice at breakfast.
We booked a special deal through the Q hotel club

Room Tip: Upgraded rooms are worth the extra money
Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear pyoung1953

Thank you for your short but sweet review and for giving up a top score of 5 - our favourite.

The Breakaway Club is a great way to visit all the QHotels as you are the first to hear about our great deals and offers all year round, glad you had a special deal on this occasion.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Very clean hotel and rooms , rooms lovely, staff very helpful, also had a banter with you, food nice, service very good from start to finish. The area round the hotel was very nice didn't venture out of hotel due to weather conditions and everything I needed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear shazbiggin

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the hotel and its facilities, and the team looked after you well.

Hopefully the weather will have improved the next time you visit! Kind regards

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Stayed here for a few days in March to attend a course near Coventry, the welcome was good, and the rooms are fine, nothing fancy; the gym is well equipped but a little craped if you go at peak times - it would be good if they opened it a little earlier maybe 06.30 instead of 07.00, food was overpriced so I only ate there once in the evening. Breakfast was good - good selection and all prepared well. All in all pretty happy

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Dear Rhiannon W

Thank you for taking the time to review Chesford Grange following your recent stay to attend a course in Coventry. I am very sorry certain aspects of your stay did not meet with your expectations hence the score of 3.

We do carry out regular price comparisons with other 4* hotels in the area to ensure we remain competitive but I am pleased that overall you left the hotel happy. We hope to see you again sometime in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Chesford Grange when attending a two day conference and I couldn't really fault it. Easy to find off the A46 and ideally situated for Leamington Spa, Warwick and Kenilworth. Stratford upon Avon isn't too far either. Check-in was straightforward and friendly, the room was nicely appointed with a good size bathroom. Heating worked (not always a given!) and there was aircon also if required. Only downside was the wardrobe which only had four hangers provided. If 'Her Royal Highness' had been in attendance, there might have been trouble.....! Oh, and the wi-fi was very good - unlike most business hotels I stay in!
Didn't eat in the restaurant as there was a conference dinner but the food at that was excellent. The nicest roast lamb I've had in a long time!
OK, I DID eat in the restaurant, but that was next day at breakfast- a very nice buffet selection including a cappuccino/ latte machine which I'd recommend over their own coffee which was a bit ummmm.....!
Overall, a very good stay and I'd like to visit again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
John A, Manager at Chesford Grange - A QHotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear Fuzzbox100

Many thanks for your great review following your visit to Chesford Grange to attend a conference, it looks like you could not fault us (apart from the coffee at breakfast, sorry) and the team gave you a warm welcome.

I note you would like to return and if you fancy a leisure break one weekend we are close to Warwick Castle, historic Leamington Spa and the birthplace of Shakespeare, Stratford upon Avon. If you go to the QHotels website you can find some great deals and offers all year round including spa breaks, Christmas and New Year.

We hope to welcome you back very soon whether on business or pleasure!

John Angus