Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$99
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$185
US$132
Stratford Limes Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$117
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$199
US$136
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$104
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Aidan Guest House(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$99
The New Inn(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$64
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Central Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$106
PremierInn.com
The Apple Farm(Snitterfield)
US$106
Pitchup.com
1,978 results
All reviewsafternoon teachocolate fonduecar parksconestown centrefinger sandwichesexecutive roomper daythe ground floorfew minutes walkfamily roomexcellent locationcooked breakfastbirthday treatcentral locationgood nights sleepbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The best nice stay 5 star plus . Food 5 star . Rooms very nice and cleane . Staff are very nice .will stay again lots off parking free . Very good for town very good price for the area staff will help you and make your stay better

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank phulland56
Reviewed 17 June 2018

There was no space in the small car park so I was obliged to go to the public one around the corner and walk back. I raised this at reception and was told I could wait for a space and go and fetch my car when I found one. When I pointed out that by the time I got back any available space would be gone it was met with a shrug and a 'please yourself'.
When I got to my room (217) I found that there was a noise drumming through the wall behind the bed which I found to be from a very large ac or refrigeration unit below the window. I knew that it would be too loud to allow a decent night's sleep so I went to reception to complain. The young man there came to the room and said that it was associated with the kitchen which was currently active and therefore would not be a problem at night and that I should contact them if it was.
On returning from the theatre at 11.45 and getting into bed it became clear that the noise was still there and would clearly continue.
I went to reception to find it deserted and a sign next to a phone saying ring 0 for assistance, which I did repeatedly with no response so had no choice but to return and attempt to sleep.
I managed to sleep fitfully but every half hour or so the machine would kick in and wake me up.
After breakfast I asked at reception to speak to the manager but was told that he was very busy and I would have to wait. After twenty minutes without the courtesy of an update I asked again and the receptionist said she would ask again. A further wait produced no result so as I had a long drive ahead of me I voted with my feet.
At £139 with breakfast for such fifth rate service I shall not be availing myself of their 'hospitality' any time soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Petehay
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Have had several afternoon teas in the area and this was poor,not very elegant and poor view, there are better places to go when limited days. Food ok, hard to talk to staff as no one spoke English very well or understood what we were asking.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We just stayed one night here midweek. The staff were helpful and efficient. Parking was OK, not as bad as I had thought but there are not a huge number of places. And why a £3 charge?? That is a bit much considering the room price. The breakfast was OK, pretty standard buffet although the coffee was served in a cafetiere and was good and hot, which was nice as were the little pastries. It was quiet at night too, we had no road noise for example. It is an easy five minute walk into Stratford.

The biggest disappointment was the overall decor and furnishings. All the outside woodwork needed a good rub down and repainting. The the interior was very dated too. Our room (206) was really quite small and the bed sagged. It was all clean and tidy however. But the furniture was worn, the stain and varnish was rubbed off in places, the TV handset had no back and didn't work well. The room had a little balcony but I struggled to lock the door, plus the deck needed repainting. The bathroom was OK - a little small but clean and tidy.

I left thinking that with a good refresh the Hotel would be so much nicer. It was not Best Western at its Best.

Room Tip: Rooms at the side or back - the front is on the town ring road, however at night it isn't that busy
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Stayed here for a friends wedding which was also here!

Pros: Staff were very friendly and helpful and attentive throughout the whole day. Hotel was nice, good location, good car park but can imagine it gets very busy especially if there is an event on. We stayed on a particularly glorious day and was nice to sit outside the seating at the front and relax. Food at the wedding was great, didn't make breakfast but my friends said it was nice. Our room was spacious, clean and tidy, fridge, air con

Cons: I personally don't have a con but a lot of our wedding party the following day had said that the rooms were so hot that they couldn't sleep as not all the rooms are air conditioned. These seemed to be the rooms on the front so they had the windows open and then they had the noise of the road.

Tips: Ask for a room that isn't at the front. Check in early if possible to get parked

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends