The White Swan Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$212
  • Breakfast included
US$105
Stratford Limes Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$117
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$201
US$138
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$110
US$101
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$94
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Aidan Guest House(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$99
The New Inn(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$64
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Central Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$84
PremierInn.com
2,652 results
All reviewsholiday innthe rivertown centrepublic areaslarge hotelexcellent locationcar parkexecutive roomplenty of parkingreception areabuffet stylelovely hotelfamily roomrsc theatreleisure centrecentral locationfew minutes walk
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I totally agree with John R (of Hornsea) - I too stayed here a number of years ago and was really impressed with the refurbishment and upgrade to a Crowne Plaza hotel. I just wish we had had longer to enjoy the room and facilities which were fantastic and great value for money (having just stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in London for £150/night). The staff were friendly and efficient on reception - pool , although small was clean and well maintained. We also would like to apologise to the breakfast staff for all our requests........such as water and coffee - when we realised these were available to get ourselves!!!! The breakfast was well presented, good quality and staff very hard working. Hope we come back to stay again soon.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
CPSUA, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear pandaGrimsby,

Great to hear the feedback, thank you for your kind comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I took my mum to Stratford-Upon-Avon for a 4 day Birthday treat. I booked the Crowne Plaza for its location to the centre of Stratford and was not disappointed. It is in the perfect location situated along the river and a 5 minute stroll into town. The outside area at the back of the hotel is a beautiful place to relax and have a drink at anytime of the day. We enjoyed the breakfast of which there was plenty of choice and the friendly staff made it even better. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant one evening and the food was wonderful one of the best steaks I have had in long time.
The room was clean and spacious had a fabulous nights sleep very impressed with the lavender spray for the pillows and the pulse point oil.
Only two small negatives but as the staff dealt with them straight away resolving the issues I can't complain.
Would definitely stay here again ideal if you don't want to drive.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear rosieangel123,

Many thanks for such a glowing review of your recent stay with us, I shall pass on all your kind comments to the team, and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the Crowne Plaza with a few friends for a quiet drink. Not the cheapest place to purchase a glass of wine, but the atmosphere an space is well worth the money.

They have quite a large seating area inside and in warmer nights there are seats outside overlooking the river.

The hotel is in the centre of town and offers free parking for residents.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear whitey7777,

Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your time spend in our terrace bar. I hope that you will visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Just come back after a two night stay. Didn't get off to a great start as due to severe traffic problems and a eight hour journey from Exeter that should have taken two and a half. Check in was friendly and quick and initial impressions of the room were good. King size bed clean and comfortable. Bathroom a bit small, but was manageable and clean.
Having arrived late we visited the restaurant. for an evening meal. Tables were sticky and felt unclean. Food average pub standard. Dry chicken and Ham pie and greasy fish and chips. Wine arrived late warm and placed ontop of a pile of ice in a cooler. No wine glasses brought until asked for them. Staff just didnt seem interested and wanted to go home. When asked how the meal was explained was not very nice but after eight hours journey we were so hungry we would have eaten anything. The response of the waiter was to ask if we wanted a pudding.
Our room was right next to the lift and so sleep was not good. Walls also paper thin and a rather drunken unhappy couple next day using expletives throughout the night did not help. Once they fell into a drunken stupor we could hear the constsnt squeaking of the lift doors. I asked to move rooms but the hotel was fully booked and was advised as I checked in late that was why I was given that room. Seems odd that any room at the prices they charge should be deemed a poor room and allocated knowing full well that it would be noisy. However after expressing my view of the hotel as being far from impressed I was refunded the cost of the meal and promised a room the following day in the quiet zone.

No-one explained that these rooms were smaller, but when you are here for two nights and hadn't had a sleep the night before you give up complaining. Howveer the room had no shower gel in and asking the cleaners I was told they did no proivde that, despite having it in the first room. Again I went down to reception and was told the cleaners do not speak good English and they will sort it. They did, I feel rather sarcastically by dumping ten sachets of shower gel in the room. At least we had some. However it was clear that the room hadnt be cleaned properly. Yellow stains on the toilet seat and in the bath, I am unsure what the insturctions are for people in the quiet zone, but again paper thin walls meant a struggle to get to sleep.

Nrealfast- again everything you seemed to touch in the dining room was sticky from the table to the bowls and the coffee machine.. Final straw was seeing a staff member pouring the fruit into the breakfast buffet and using his bare hands to guide the fruit into the bowl and mix it. This should not be acceptable. You arrive at a point where you just want to go home and get fed up of complaining as you know the staff just see you as a pain in the neck. We left early and did not want to risk breakfast again. I am afraid the standard of cleanliness in our room, food handling and dining room was very poor.

The staff did move us rooms and refunded the meal and also gave us four drinks vouchers. But the compensation does not cover the disappointment of two nights poor sleep and no breakfast the last morning.I suspect with their central location they will never be short of customers and that is why you are just another number in a corporate chain. Such a shame as the bar area (outdoors is very good)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear daveuk3,

I would like to first thank you for taking the time to share your review through TripAdvisor related to your stay. We greatly appreciate all comments made by our guests, whether positive or for our development as it allows for continued improvement in that which is most important to us, our guest service. I was really concerned to hear that we did not meet your expectations and I am sorry you were very disappointed with our services during your stay. I have forwarded your feedback onto the relevant department managers for them to review and take the appropriate action. I sincerely hope that this experience will not affect your confidence in our services and Crowne Plaza as a brand.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Loved it! the staff, especially Rachel on reception, were again amazingly helpful and willing to do whatever they could to help us. The room was perfect as was the wet room. The hotel was quiet though busy, we were able to sit outside and enjoy our drinks (which we couldn't do last time) and generally had a relaxing time.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
CPSUA, Duty Manager at Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear schemata2,

Many thanks for such a glowing review of your recent stay with us, I shall pass on all your kind comments to the team, I am pleased that you were able to make the most of our terrace patio during your stay.

With Kind Regards,