The White Swan Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Crowne Plaza Stratford-Upon-Avon(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$74
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

Hunters Moon Guest House(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$104
Hallmark Hotel The Welcombe(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$130
US$117
  • Breakfast included
Billesley Manor Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$579
US$87
  • Pool
Macdonald Swan's Nest Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$162
US$76
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Stratford Limes Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$108
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Waterways Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
US$78
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Church Farm Barns(Stratford-upon-Avon)
US$109
US$106
Travelocity
Premier Inn Stratford Upon Avon Central Hotel(Stratford-upon-Avon)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$76
  • Restaurant
All reviewsensuite roomtrain stationminute walkbreakfast was excellenttown centreone nightthe riverguesthousetvcerealshakespearestratford
Reviewed 25 February 2018

We stayed for just one night, took in an afternoon matinee at the RSC. 5-10 minute walk to the theatre, and main shopping area with its abundance of cafes bars and restaurants. Hosts could not have been more friendly, and were happy for us to check in early by prior arrangement. Very welcoming to our two children. Breakfast service was unfussy and relaxed with a nice choice of simple cooked, continental options and fresh fruit. Room very comfortable with modern bathroom. Provision of the mini kitchen area for guests to prepare drinks very handy too. Will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Stratford.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Diane Noble was hospitable and welcomed us - senior couple from Malaysia - into her home. Stayed here for 4 nights and her Super delicious big English breakfast started us off for a lovely tour of Shakespeare’s birthplace. The ensuite room was comfortable and the plus point of staying at Avoncot was there was a small equipped kitchen for guests use to cook a simple dinner. The guest house is also a short walk from the train station and about 10 minutes walk to the town centre with a convenience store located just opposite. A zillion thanks again Diane for a memorable stay and hope to see you In Malaysia in the near future. Hope the renovation goes well.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Very friendly hosts Had a lovely stay nothing is to much trouble we arrived a lot earlier than expected and upon asking if there was a recommended place to eat the response was that we could have a breakfast ... good food ... parking is not great but again help was on hand ....the rooms were lovely ..beds very comfortable we would not hesitate to stay again

Room Tip: Very disabled friendly
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

We spent a great night at Avoncot whilst visiting Stratford. The room was spacious and well appointed and the ensuite had a large shower. The breakfast was excellent and our host was very friendly and helpful, we could not ask for more. The Avoncot is great value and we would definitely stay again when we are next in the area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Stayed here for one night at the end of a few days darn sarf to break up my journey back to Yorkshire. It's a handy little spot, well placed for the train station and also the visitor attractions in the town centre. It was easy to find. Landlady is friendly, down to earth and helpful. I had said not to expect me until later in the evening and then pitched up about 3 hours earlier than anticipated but it wasn't a problem at all. The landlady was out when I got there and I rang her, she phoned her daughter next door to come and let me in which she did immediately. Daughter also gave me some helpful information about a nice fish and chip shop and some events going on that night by the river. The room I had was very nice, it was on the second (top) floor and tucked away at the back of the house, away from the main road on which the house is placed, and so was nice and quiet. The bathroom was nice and modern, there were the usual tea and coffee making facilities and a nice sofa, the bed was comfy. Decent TV. It was all nice and clean. However it was a very warm day which meant it was hot in the room even with the window open and I couldn't get it to cool down at all. I did not ask for a fan (my bad) but this has probably been mentioned before so it would be handy to keep one in there. The other issue was the thin dividing wall between my room and next door - it was very thin, I could hear their conversation (awkward) and had to put the TV on loud just in case they decided to do more than chat. Had a good sleep though :-).

I was travelling alone for the first time ever and did feel slightly awkward at breakfast because there was a wedding party there which was the focus, also a family of 5 or 6 who were split between 2 tables at each side of the room and calling across the room to each other, but I am a big girl and it was fine. Breakfast was lovely and there was a good choice, including juices, cereals, yogurt and fruit. One thing I would suggest is that the mini individual cereal boxes are used rather than those large plastic containers - I did witness one person trying to get cornflakes out of the plastic carton and digging his fingers in when they wouldn't come out...... ew.

Once I checked out I planned on mooching round Stratford for the day and the landlady said it was fine to leave my backpack there and call back for it on the way to the station. Because they were going out and I was unsure when I would collect my backpack I was able to keep my keys for the day too, which was really helpful.

All in all a pleasant little stay, priced about right, handy for a stop off.

Stayed: May 2017