“SUPERB in all respects”

HR Coffee Bar
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: HR Coffee bar an Independent Coffee outlet and catering company based in Stratford upon Avon. We take our food and coffee very seriously and are fully committed to ensuring everything we serve is fresh, home made and offers value for money to our customers. All our foods are produced fresh, daily from our kitchen. We are committed to using only the freshest, locally sourced ingredients which are seasonal. We alter our menu to suit our seasonal produce but retain our classic dishes such as our fresh selection of Homity pies, quiches and salads. We have a large selection of fresh coffees and we use Limini as our house coffee - a blend of Brazilian, El Salvador and Indian beans giving a rich, full bodied, brew which is low in acidity. We have a fantastic selection of cakes, pastries and fresh snacks which are all homemade. In addition to our coffee bar we provide a wide range of corporate and private catering services across Warwickshire.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

We can unreservedly recommend this lovely place for breakfast. Superb in all respects. The welcoming staff even treated our friend to a delicious chocolate brownie with a candle to accompany his birthday breakfast and sang Happy Birthday.

Annette A, Owner at HR Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

We loved having your party in for birthday breakfast, so nice to meet you all. Do come again next time you visit Stratford (we promise not to sing!!)

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This place is deceptive and doesn't look much like it's the number 1 place for lunch but the staff are really friendly and accommodating. The food was really tasty, cooked fresh so they made alterations for me (the pickiest of vegetarians)!

Annette A, Owner at HR Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

We love picky vegetarians! And have some tasty vegan options too! Thanks for leaving a great review and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

So I visited the coffee shop today with a couple I was interviewing for their love story film. The owner Nettie kindly agreed to let us film there this morning. Before the film I ordered an omelette and an Americano. Omelette was delicious and coffee was good. I really enjoyed the coffee and the service was great too, the omelette came fresh and hot with two slices of seeded buttered bread. De-lish. The window dressing of the Tower of Chives were nice decoration. The eating areas, inside and outside as well as the toilet facilities are all clean and fresh.

At the end of my day’s shoot I walked back to have a latte on my way back to the car. I picked up a tasty slice of cake for my kids to share when I got home. Thank you Nettie for some great hospitality and I’ll be back with the family on the next glorious sunshine weekend to taste your ice cream!

I highly recommend the omelettes, coffee and the kids recommend the cake.

Annette A, Owner at HR Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

What a kind and generous review, thanks! You and the happy couple were very welcome and glad you enjoyed your time with us!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

What a find! Slightly off the beaten tack but worth the effort to seek out. Very reasonable, delicious, imaginative food served by friendly staff. We will be back. Alison and Gail? Kenilworth

And we are so glad that you found us! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Attentive, welcoming & very sweet staff. Allergies were taken very seriously, which was most reassuring. I had a good sandwich & excellent coffee. So good that I asked for a second! Great to find an independent cafe in a very tourist orientated town. It was busy but not frantically so - trust there is enough custom to ensure this cafe is able to sustain its standards & remain in business. An asset to the town.

Hi Gillian thank you so much for leaving this review, and so glad you enjoyed your time with us.