“Faultless ”

Vivaanta Indian Restaurant & Bar
Get food delivered
Ranked #23 of 146 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Description: Premier Indian restaurant and Bar, serving the very best in Indian cuisine.situated on west street, Just outside the famous historical Warwick castle, why not try for yourself, the vivaanta experience.
Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

When not familiar with a town, I like many others I guess turn to Trip for suggestions. Unfortunately the natural reaction is to go for the #1 rated and unless you take the time to read a few reviews then a place like the Vivaanta at #5 may be overlooked. This would be a great shame as based on our early Friday night visit, for us the overall experience is as good as it gets. Indeed if I lived closer it would now be my "go to" restaurant. However I nor anyone else can speak for every dish on the menu which I would clumsily describe as "Upscaled Bangladeshi". I could "wax lyrical" about the service, sorroundings, food, portions, and even the prices but ultimately it would boil down to the fact that I would be extremely surprised if you didn't enjoy any aspect of dining here.
The only suggestion I would make is for homemade chips in lieu of fries.
The even better news is that as more reviews are posted then I assume the TripAdvisor algorithms and this place will jump up the ratings.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (115)

Reviewed 11 January 2020 via mobile

Had to write another review as this place is just fantastic! We went on New Years Eve and it was just as good as ever, despite the restaurant being so busy. The food is always so fresh and the poppadoms are delicious. None of this huge slab of bread that you can never eat but a light perfectly cooked accompaniment to your meal. The staff are totally on it and friendly. Customer service is spot on and it’s just a clean, great place to eat. Please keep doing what you’re doing as you do it so well! Thank you

Reviewed 3 January 2020

We went New Years Eve as a pre booked party of 31. The restaurant coped impeccably and the food was lovely. It was all served as expected in a friendly and professional manner. Not one of our party could find fault with any aspect of our evening.

1  Thank sueo830
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

Another visit to Vivaanta and yet again another great meal and great value Sunday Banquet menu, starter,Main with choice of nan or rice,and a lovely coffee all for £9-95 Keep up the good work gentleman

2  Thank MarkS6681
Reviewed 29 December 2019

Went here with a couple of friends and had a really nice evening with great food. Had heard that this was a great place to go so thought we would give it a go

1  Thank Jacko96