“2 Meals in a week”

Vivaanta Indian Restaurant & Bar
Get food delivered
Ranked #36 of 145 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$14 - US$32
Description: Premier Indian restaurant and Bar, serving the very best in Indian cuisine.situated on west street, Just outside the famous historical Warwick castle, why not try for yourself, the vivaanta experience.
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Visited this restaurant whilst in Warwick on business , the staff were friendly and the takeaway food was so good I returned later in the week , a colleague who I was with described the food as the best Indian food he had ever tasted, and I have to agree it is superb

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed 18 October 2020 via mobile

Food is nice but customer service is dismal. Not COVID secure- staff not covering faces despite repeated requests. Avoid until pandemic is over. Such a disappointment.

1  Thank BearBoz01
Reviewed 11 October 2020

What a great find. Called in on the off chance and was accommodated no problem, brilliant food, great staff, lovely decor, cannot recommend it enough.

1  Thank heatherem
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

For about a year we have wanted to come and visit after to seeing many positive reviews and we were not disappointed
Decor is modern and bright and welcoming
Food is amazing and I gave the head waiter free reign of what to serve me
I told him what I like and he brought me something that hit all the boxes
We will definitely be returning thanks to all the super friendly staff

Reviewed 30 September 2020

Excellent choice of food. I had vegetarian and even that was very tasty. Portion sizes about right. Three in our party and we all loved the food. The smells of various curries in the restaurant are wonderful. Even on a Wednesday night it tends to be busy, so a good atmosphere. Decor modern, comfortable and warm. Right in the Center of Warwick.

Date of visit: September 2020