“Beautiful place and beautiful Indian meal.”

Vivaanta Indian Restaurant & Bar
Get food delivered
Ranked #21 of 147 Restaurants in Warwick
Price range: US$13 - US$31
Description: Premier Indian restaurant and Bar, serving the very best in Indian cuisine.situated on west street, Just outside the famous historical Warwick castle, why not try for yourself, the vivaanta experience.
Reviewed 1 December 2021 via mobile

Came here yesterday 30/11/2021 for our works Christmas meal. Can’t rate the restaurant enough, The staff was amazing and couldn’t do enough for us. The food was the best I’ve ever had . Beautiful decor inside. We really was made to feel welcome. Very good prices for a curry. Will definitely be coming again. Will now be my favourite takeaway. Thank you again to the staff.

Date of visit: December 2021
1  Thank Xxshellyjonesxx
Write a reviewReviews (119)

Reviewed 23 November 2021

Went to Vivaanta on 17th November 2021, what a beautiful place to have a meal with friends. Spotlessly clean and fantastic service all done with a smile. All our meals were first class. A special thanks to all the staff for making our night out so special.

1  Thank Hughierush
Reviewed 22 November 2021

Welcomed by friendly staff, served fantastic starter followed by great mains. Thoroughly recommend the food and ambience

1  Thank Q4210RItonyh
Reviewed 16 November 2021

This is probably the very best Indian restaurant around. Food delightful, service outstanding and great value.

1  Thank Alan F
Reviewed 5 November 2021 via mobile

Ordered online, took over an hour to be delivered which I wouldn’t complain about being the weekend. Sadly it came cold. My curry tasted fine but my partner ordered a chicken tikka masala which was bright red, cold and tasted of coconut. I rang up because it was also so sweet that he couldn’t eat it. Initially they tried to tell me it was a normal tikka masala. Not that this is a true Indian curry, but it clearly wasn’t what we ordered. After trying to convince me that he’d give us a free curry next time I pointed out that I’d probably not want to return. He offered me a cash refund to be dropped off the next day. I’m still waiting a week later, what a shock. Such a shame as we want to support local businesses but this is not acceptable. Don’t bother!

Date of visit: October 2021