We chose the Rose & Crown for a 1 night stopover. We were warmly welcomed and shown to our rooms which we knew from other reviews were in a separate building in the market square. Our room was very spacious and perfectly pleasant for the room rate we were paying (book direct as you will always get a better rate plus the pub doesn't pay a third party commission) we had booked a table in the restaurant in the pub and we were soooo pleased we did. WOW - it certainly over delivered in the dining stakes. The staff were a great team together and talked passionately about the providence of the produce they use, the menu was interesting and the specials board had clearly been thought about. Our food was seriously good and finished with a superb Portuguese red that was at perfect temperature. The 2 main guys, Ed and Dan I think (?) were completely driven to provide an excellent service and were well complimented by the girls on the team.
Our breakfast in the morning was also very good, relaxed and with a good selection with complimentary papers to enjoy. We will definitely return and recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The rose & crown is a 17th century inn with rooms tucked into the corner of warwick's market square. We serve the good stuff: fresh seasonal food, a quality pint, great wine, well-made coffee, all with a genuine welcome for old guests and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Rose and Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rose And Crown Hotel Warwick
- Rose And Crown Warwick, United Kingdom