US$82
US$74
US$64
US$74
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Warwick Hotel(Warwick)(Great Value!)
US$81
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
All reviewsthe pubmarket squareseparate buildingpuddingfamily roommain buildinggreat place to staygreat roomsaturday nightbooked a tablebreakfast was includedcentral locationwarwick castlefollowing morningbed and breakfastfull englishone night stay
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Tucked away around the corner from the market square a good old fashioned English pub. I chose a lovely comforting roast with crackling to die for. The food well presented and reasonably priced and the service excellent . I will definitely visit again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The restaurant was dirty, service sloppy and food nothing to rave about...... Having been put in a booth at the rear of the restaurant we had to find somebody to order with after waiting some time even though staff were milling around but doing nothing useful. In the interim other tables were filled and a specials board was brought to the table and explained... we were not give that option. The food was slow. The seating area was dirty with marks all down the wall under the table that looked like they had been there a while. The mustard jars were sticky with gunk around the lids and stuck to the napkins they were sitting on. Once the food arrived it was nothing to rave about at all. We then had to find someone to pay instead of waiting for any slow service to finally appear. All in all a dire experience and I would not rate it at all. Terrible. Would not revisit nor recommend....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Was looking for somewhere to eat with my family. We wandered quite a bit and couldn't quite decide what we fancied. Anyway we eventually stumbled across this place. I'm honesty, from the outside it looked fairly basic and we could have easily walked past. So glad that we didn't as it was a gem. The food here was superb. We took a load of tapas style dishes including croquettes, fillet steak, salmon etc. The quality was superb. I took a look around inside and found a venue full of character and quirkiness. Good service, great food and outside seating which we utilised as we had our dog with us. Superb find!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Visited The Rose and Crown today for Sunday lunch with my husband and children, and we had a lovely time. We were immediately made to feel welcome by the friendly bar and waiting staff. After being shown to our table, our lovely waitress talked us through the Specials and successfully tempted us with the delicious starters. We all opted for traditional roasts for mains: chicken for my daughter and I, pork for my son, and my husband chose the beef. They were all delicious!! The accompanying Yorkshire puddings, cauliflower cheese and stuffing really made this a fantastic Sunday lunch. Being offered extra Yorkies and veg mid-way through the meal was a lovely touch. We just about managed desserts: we can thoroughly recommend the house crumble and custard served at the table -truly scrumptious!! We will definitely return to The Rose: it's such a bustling and welcoming place, and most importantly, serves great food

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you to Sam and all the staff for a wonderful lunch . The food and service was first class , well done all we will certainly be back soon . ( The best Sunday lunch around ) Even though the pub was busy we were well looked after in the private dining area .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family