We had a lovely lunch here after a walk around Warwick with the dog, there is a front bar areas where dogs are welcome and an open fire which was much needed after a chilly day out walking. The pub is just off the main square in Warwick and is very busy, I would recommend booking. It was very busy and there was also a function on whilst we were there which led to our food taking a bit longer than normal but we were told this and would have quite happily settled in for the afternoon as the drinks and food menu is very good! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The rose & crown is a 17th century inn with rooms tucked into the corner of warwick's market square. We serve the good stuff: fresh seasonal food, a quality pint, great wine, well-made coffee, all with a genuine welcome for old guests and new. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Rose and Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rose And Crown Hotel Warwick
- Rose And Crown Warwick, United Kingdom