“Exceptional”

Bombay Brasserie
Get food delivered
Ranked #87 of 2,493 Restaurants in Birmingham
Price range: US$1 - US$28
Description: Bombay Brasserie is one of the rarest hidden Indian Restaurants in Birmingham serving gloriously rich authentic food in a relaxed and cosy wooden brasserie theme decor.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Absolutely stunning food and excellent staff who were friendly and attentive, particularly Neelam and Bhutsi.

2  Thank laurasstoneman
Write a reviewReviews (382)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

group of 6 six who all left restaurant happy, stuffed and satisfied. I had the mixed grill and fries and thoroughly enjoyed it. complimentary starters and dessert topped off a great night. friendly, welcoming staff and chatted with our party. would definitely return

2  Thank jonno1973
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Visited earlier with a group of friends. The atmosphere, food and the service was great.

The staff were very patient with the slower people of the group when ordering and informative on the great menu.

Having seen this place for years but never dining here I'm happy I did. Will be back again.

2  Thank Rakim S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went with my friend's lovely food great service will definitely be coming back thanks to all the staff there and a special thank to Sid for looking after us nothing was too much trouble and was very attentive to our needs.

Ps they also done a grill menu aswell as indian menu, and they have shisha

2  Thank 687sayeedk
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hands down one of the best places for food in Birmingham!! I definitely recommend this place. I love a mix grill especially my lamb chops …. This place has the best tandoori mix grill and the lamb chops are phenomenal!!

We ordered a tandoori mixed grill it was 10/10 and an seafood mixed drill which was also amazing. If you like prawns I definitely recommend this place. We all loved the food and had nothing left on both grills it was just amazing.

The service is top top class the waiters were very helpful and friendly…. The presentation was also 10/10

Overall this place is one of the best I’ve been to in a long time and highly recommend everyone who reads this review to try this place you will not be disappointed

Food 10/10