Lowest prices for your stay
HolidayInn.com
Booking.comUS$68
Hotels.comUS$68
getaroom.comUS$77
1,160 results
All reviews swimming pool family room booked this hotel good nights sleep motorway gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night, Excellent customer service, friendly, welcoming and helpful

Breakfast was lovely, rooms modern and very clean.

Special thanks to Zoe, Christine and the housekeeping team who were friendly and made our stay enjoyable!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tami Mathieu, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct.7, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2021

Dear candicewatson2019.

Thank you for your fantastic review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Zoe and Christine will most certainly appreciate your feedback, as will the housekeeping team. We are very proud of our team here at M6J7 and its great to see comments like this.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed 9 November 2021 via mobile

I stayed for 4 nights, while on a course in the hotel. The room was great really clean, bathroom a little small but, again very clean. Staff throughout were very good, cleaning staff were excellent and very polite.
The free gym is a little cramped and at times very very busy.
The breakfasts were ok, all you can eat and of average standard.
Unfortunately the evening meals were atrocious!!
I had an evening meal allowance paid by my company, I tried different meals fish and chips, pizza, bacon chop and something else all very poor, bland, under cooked chips , cold peas , just dreadful.
Yes I would stay there again but, no I wouldn't eat dinner there.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tami Mathieu, Guest Services / Front Office at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct.7, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2021

Dear Windy3403,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your recent stay with us.
I'm happy to see that most aspects of your stay with us were enjoyable and that the staff were engaging throughout your stay.
I am sorry to hear that your dinner experience was not as enjoyable and your feedback has been shared with our Kitchen Manager who has just joined us this week, and I'm sure he will be eager to make improvements to our food offering.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. All guest feedback is greatly appreciated, and I hope that next time you're in the area you give the food another try.

Reviewed 4 November 2021 via mobile

Stay here on a monthly basis for business the staff are extremely friendly and accommodating. Chris and Zoe on reception went above and beyond to make my stay pleasant. The only drawback that I would say is that on occasions the kitchen struggles with demand. A couple of occasions food has come out delayed or Luke warm. But the wonderful front of house staff have always been quick to rectify.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Business Excellence Manager HI Birmingham, Owner at Holiday Inn Birmingham M6, Jct.7, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2021

Hi William D,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review of our hotel. I am very happy to hear that the staff are always friendly and accommodating. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 3 November 2021

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Birmingham just off of Junction 7 M6 just for one night for a business appointment nearby the following day.

There is a very large free car park, hotel seems fairly large with gym and pool.

Check in was good, I was in fact offered an upgrade day before but this sadly did not materialise, as I would have taken up the offer.

I was allocated a nice double room on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis, very reasonable.
The room was clean and tidy, well equipment bathroom / stand up shower, there was a bad odour in the room upon arrival, but this soon cleared with the window open. Looks life it had been refurbished recently.

The bar / restaurant was very busy for dinner, probably because of a Champions League game, there were several TV’s that you could watch. There was a computerised menu on every table, it was easy to use and the order was soon delivered, good quality food and very hard working staff who were pleasant.

Breakfast was usual Holiday Inn buffet style and was also good.

Room tip: Quiet room on top floor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi Ron H,

Thank you so much for your detailed feedback and fantastic 5/5 review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in. We hope you will choose to stay with us again next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 2 November 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel! Me and my partner came here for my birthday, Check in was fast and affective even upgraded our room THANK YOU! We decided to eat in the restaurant which was great, thank you Fran for your great service:)we had a problem getting back in our room but reception quickly sorted that out:) Christine and Zoe.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope we made it a birthday to remember. We hope you will visit us again.