3 people are viewing this hotel
US$151
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$151
Agoda.com
US$128
Hotels.comUS$151
Booking.comUS$152
CheapTicketsUS$151
All reviews hot tub steam room plunge pool couples weekend sun loungers heated stone facilities are excellent other guests relaxing break luxury room wet room busy road couple of nights an overnight stay following morning cooked breakfast member of staff
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2021

We stopped off for a couple of nights as part of a multi stop holiday. We had never been before and were a little unsure but our minds were put to rest as soon as we were met and shown around the facilities. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, the massage treatment was just lovely and the whole place was nicely laid out and spotlessly clean. The food was not haute cuisine but tasty and reasonably priced, as were the bar drinks. The whole establishment promotes a felling of well being and friendship and we spent a lot of time just chatting with other residents / spa users. We're already planning our next visit.

Room tip: The back of the hotel is away from the road.
Date of stay: November 2021
Tim Higgs, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2021

Thank you for including Clover in your itinerary and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your two nights so much that you are planning to return soon, thank you !

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Booked this place for my Birthday as had heard great reviews about it so had to check it out. Wow it took my breath away, staff are amazing they cater to your needs and nothing is too much trouble, Tim is an amazing guy so easy to talk to, the room was amazing and the facilities were spot on. We can't wait to go again. Thank you so much for a great weekend

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for deciding to celebrate your birthday at Clover, we just love it when guests have a special event to celebrate.

Reviewed 11 November 2021

There is little I can say about this fantastic hotel and spa that hasn't already been said on this site. The rooms and spa facilities are excellent and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The holistic body treatment I had was exceptional and very very relaxing. I thoroughly recommend this hotel for a place to have relaxing break. Being able to shed my clothes for the duration of my stay was liberating and elevated my sense of relaxation to a new level that helped me leave behind all my worries and troubles in the outside world. When I left it was with a more positive mindset.

Date of stay: November 2021

Thank you for your kind review, we are all delighted that you enjoyed your relaxing stay and left feeling so positive.

Reviewed 1 November 2021 via mobile

My birthday with the hubby was brill nice non judging place to be! Im not comfy with having nothing on yet but this place allows swim wer! The staff r all lovly and willling to help with anything! Also if your not finished ur evening in the hot tub no1 rushes you! Sooo relaxing foods nice and alcohol is very well priced defo b back again

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tim Higgs, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021

Thank you for this kind review, we're pleased that you enjoyed yourselves and look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 23 October 2021

My partner and I stayed for one night at Clover Spa - he has been before but for me it was the first time I've experienced anything like this so I was pretty nervous! I realised very quickly after arriving that I really shouldn't have been!

The staff were absolutely brilliant and so friendly - they looked after us extremely well during our time at the spa. We both had massages which were so relaxing (and I've been sleeping much better since!) The room was immaculate and extremely comfortable (we booked the luxury room) and my partner loved the birthday balloons, banners, prosecco and chocs on arrival - such a lovely addition to the booking! The gardens were simply wonderful and the food was absolutely delicious. The spa facilities were perfect - well maintained and set out.

We had some lovely chats with other guests and found the experience unbelievably relaxing. We were made to feel so welcome by staff and the other guests, we didn't want to leave!

Clover Spa is a real gem and I would wholeheartedly recommend a visit to anyone looking for a naturist experience. We can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: October 2021
Tim Higgs, Owner at Clover Spa & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2021

We didn't want you to leave either! Thank you for visiting and writing this kind review, helping people relax and feel good is what we just love to do and we're so happy that you appreciate that.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.