US$69
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Novotel Birmingham Centre(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

US$94
  • Pool
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$62
  • Breakfast included
US$129
US$120
  • Pool
US$33
US$31
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$191
US$77
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$105
US$95
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$94
US$83
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Bloc Hotel Birmingham(Birmingham)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$46
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

1,169 results
All reviewslittle owlpub next doorstayed herecar parkingthe sofa bedan overnight staygenting arenabreakfast was includedclose to the airportone night staybooked this hotelreception staffyogurtfamily roomgood nights sleepnectaxi
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for one night before a wedding. It was absolutely packed, mostly with American and Chinese tourists. Reception was swamped, but the folk on there kept apologising and keeping us informed. We waited for about 20 minutes, and as a gesture they gave us free parking and 2 free drink vouchers.

The room was lovely and had great air con! Plenty of space, but a tiny bed - mostly used to at least king-size in most hotels nowadays.

Breakfast was a scrum. Too many people, badly laid out tables, however the staff did not stop clearing things away and getting tables ready for the next people.

All in all a great budget stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestServiceTeamNEC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Loncat
Thank you for the review I am pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to see that the team made you feel welcome even though it was a busy period.
We do try to warn guests when breakfast is busy so that they have the best possible experience especially if we have large groups in. I am sorry this was not fed back to you.
We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here last weekend and it was the worst hotel experience I've ever had. I booked in for 2 adults and 2 children when we arrived at our room there was a double bed and a broken sofa bed with no bedding for the kids or anything we spoke to reception and they said we were being moved so I got the kids ready and our stuff together to be told it'd been given to someone else! So we phoned reception and asked for a travel cot and bedding twice and nothing happened so my partner went down to reception in the end, the manager actually got the chef to show my partner the housekeeping room to get it himself this was at about 10pm!! they also told him we'd only booked in for 2 adults yet the email confirmation clearly says 2 adults and 2 children my 3 year old had to sleep in our bed in the end and none of us got any sleep! This was the first time Ive stayed in a holiday inn and it was a nightmare!They offered us a free pizza for all the inconvenience but the second we checked out the next morning they charged me for it! I've tried speaking to the manager about it but all she did was send me a receipt. Avoid this place if you're taking the kids!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Michaela K,
I am sorry that you are upset by your recent stay. We have tried to contact you, Please get in touch and we will be happy to discuss your experience with you.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I booked this hotel at the last minute via the IHG website. I was shocked at how low the rate was.
It came to just short of £50 for a family room for two adults and two children and it included breakfast. You do have to pay for parking which is £7 for the night but I was aware of this before we arrived.
When we arrived we were seen by a very helpful and professional girl called Cara.
It appeared that they were slightly short staffed and were also a bit busy due to a large party of american students who were also staying in the hotel at the same time.
Considering this we were checked in quickly and efficiently and Cara offered us some drinks on the house to apologise for our "wait".
The room is what you would expect from a budget brand like HI Express. All the usual amenities like tea and coffee making facilities and even an iron and ironing board.
The lobby has recently been renovated and it now has a really nice contemporary feel and so we were more than happy to accept our complimentary drinks and sit in the bar.
When morning came we went down for breakfast. The selection is standard fare for any hotel. All you can eat sausage bacon and eggs. With pastries, toast and coffee also available.
I was surprised to see that they offer a takeaway bag as well. Meaning you can have a full breakfast and then take anything extra away with you for your onward journey. This included providing takeaway coffee cups.
I can't express how happy I am with my stay at this hotel. There were no issues and what we got for the money we paid was outstanding.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Thomas S

Dear Thomas S,

Thank you so much for the lovely review it is great to have such positive feedback and great comments about the team especially Cara.
We hope you will return to stay with us soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews I was a little concerned re cars being broken into. I stayed here with my partner for 1 night before we flew from the airport. Check in was easy, room was basic but very clean, modern and comfortable, everything we needed. There was just a shower, a bath would have been nice but it was only for 1 night and didn’t really matter. There was a hair dryer in the room and tea / coffee / kettle etc.
We had a couple of drinks in the pub next door, The Little Owl which was a lovely little traditional pub with a modern feel. It was really busy in there and although we didn’t eat, lots of people did and the steaks and burgers looked good. Drinks can be expensive (£8.50 for a sauv blanc) but prosecco was only £4.90 (I think!) but it’s right by the NEC and hotel so should be expected.
Reception booked our taxi for us at 4am to the airport which cost £7.50 and took 5 mins. On returning, my car was as I left it and with no issues. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and use it again for an overnight stay pre holiday!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GuestServiceTeamNEC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Michelle
Thank you for you review. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and will return to stay in the future.
We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms was basic but comfortable. Hotels - please put power sockets next to the bed!! Staff helpful and approachable. Bar service was quick. Breakfast disappointingly very fried - not that healthy. Bacon nearly cremated

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Adj25,

Thank you for the review. I am pleased overall you enjoyed your stay and found the staff helpful. Although we don't have power sockets by the bed we do have USB ports that can be used to charge phones.
We hope you will return to stay with us again in the future.