Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$142
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2021 via mobile

A great little boutique hotel. We really enjoyed our stay. Our rooms were spacious, clean and well equipped. We had a hair dryer, iron and plenty of towels and dressings gowns.

Service was great and staff were very friendly.

The decor is beautiful and super unique.
Would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

Our stay at the Domo Boutique hotel was a short stay but comfortable, clean and cosy. The decor is delightful with an exotic touch, the staff were friendly and we enjoyed the breakfast.
We would all stay here again. The hotel is on a residential area not in the centre of Birmingham. If you have a car this is perfect for a short stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel looks nice but any description that says Free On site parking is completely false. I booked this place because of the ‘on-site parking’. Actually it’s on a tiny road where you cannot fit 2 cars side by side - the only way for cars to pass is for both to bump up the pavement and then to drive close to the walls of the front gardens.

Completely unrealistic for cars to be safe overnight.
They also told me there was parking at the rear - this is also false - it’s only a road at the back. There was nowhere where I would have been ok to park and leave my car without any sense of alarm.

I feel Hotels should be honest about facilities - these absolutely No parking at this place - I booked it but was unable to get a refund despite the description being a total misrepresentation!

Room tip: Don’t go here if you have a car!
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DJKitty93
Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

My girlfriend and I decided to extend our August staycation by breaking up our journey home (from the North West to London) with a 1 night stopover at the Domo Hotel.
Due to this last minute decision, availability in Birmingham was limited so we were genuinely surprised when a room became available at this marvellous boutique hotel. The pictures online looked great so we booked and were not disappointed. Everything about this hotel is oozing class, from the friendly & professional General Manager, to the plush individually themed rooms. No expense has been spared during the hotels recent renovation. Our room was super comfortable and included everything we needed. Breakfast was included and tasted great (I can highly recommend the French toast with berries). My advice to anyone considering booking The Domo is to act fast, because this fab hotel will not remain a secret for long!

A side note; We headed to the jewellery quarter which was 15 minute drive away for an evening meal/drinks. The area has a real buzz and cool hipster type vibe. Tierra Mexican Restaurant has the best Tacos we have tasted outside of Mexico.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Stayed here after doing a LOT of research as I needed to stay near someone I was visiting. Was taken in by the photographs of the hotel, the rooms, the reviews.
At my actual stay, I found the Hotel Manager very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was tasty, portions could have been a bit bigger. No Earl Grey available and that is a standard type of tea to have in stock.
The room was nice but I would not describe it as a Suite. I have stayed in many hotels for pleasure and business and paid much less for much larger rooms with great facilities. I did not think the room matched the price I paid regardless of the décor. The bathroom was tiny and the water from the shower came out onto the floor by the sink.
The hotel and it’s limited parking are very hard to find. The location of the hotel is not pleasant at all. It is surrounded by dilapidated buildings and there are people hanging around whom you probably wouldn’t want to walk past at any time of day. It is near a ‘rough’ looking pub. There is nowhere nice to eat nearby, you must get a cab to decent places 15-20 mins drive away.
All in all, despite a very friendly manager and a tasty breakfast I will not be back again and will not recommend this as a place to stay as I felt I was ripped off.

Date of stay: July 2021