“Pret soups are just amazing”
Review of Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger
Ranked #12 of 95 Coffee & Tea in Birmingham
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Ok, so it comes with a hefty price tag. That I do conceed. However, the thing I've learned about pret is that you should just trust them with their soup. Invariably if I didn't trust them, I'd have been put off by the flavour of soup on sale that day. But I do trust them and I always try it - and it is very very rare that I don't like it, and it isn't one of the most delicious soups ever. A filling lunch as it's not just a soup, it's a meal. So actually the hefty price tag isn't that hefty when you're talking about a full lunch.

Will I return? Oh my goodness yes. Pret soups are the best.

One niggle, which I have with so many coffee shop chains. PLEASE can you start to serve decaf tea - not herbal tea but twinings decaf tea, like costa coffee do. Thanks x

Reviewed 5 February 2016

This was just a visit to pick up a sandwich to eat later, but the sandwich I chose was an excellent one. There were some delightful looking cakes, but sadly I had to walk away from those.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

The Coffee choices here are great and at such reasonable prices - take some on the train for you journey - the choice of take away food is also extensive and very reasonably priced. Don't miss it when in New street station, Birmingham

Reviewed 25 January 2016

We often come here on a Sunday morning, have a coffee and a muffin whilst doing the shopping. There is free wifi which is great. If you can get a seat by the window you can watch the world go by.

Reviewed 4 January 2016

I visited late Sunday afternoon when Christmas shopping in Selfridges and stopped for something to eat before the drive back to Northampton. The baguette I had was really nice, although I had to rush to eat it as they were about to close. Would visit again if i'm in the area.