“Great place for lunch”
Review of Eat

Eat
Ranked #436 of 2,322 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Like this place for lunch in the Bull Ring. Good prices and lots of snack choices. In and outside seating

Self service but good quality value for money

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Came here with family for lunch, great food choices and fast service, three of us had salads (although jerk chicken wasn't as spicy as you'd expect). I had macaroni cheese with jalepenos and breadcrumbs it was very tasty however quite salty which was good for me but prob not everyone. Looses a star because of lack of cleaning it was busy but table was dirty and also floor underneath this wouldn't put me off coming back though as wonton soup particularly good in colder weather!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Didn't like the taste of the cappuccino but that is personal choice and someone else might love it. Felt a bit in the way by ordering a latte and cappuccino. Had two mini doughnuts which were nice.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

There's huge competition in the cafe scene in Birmingham but over the years Eat has seen all of them off. It's our go-to place in Birmingham when we go shopping . This visit we popped in for breakfast , the porridge was excellent, piping hot and not stodgy. I had a new dish which was brilliant, scrambled eggs with ham hock on soughdough toast avocado and feta cheese, totally delicious, brilliant coffee set us both up for a hard days shopping. The service is always good and I thoroughly recommend it

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I go to Eat in the Bullring whenever i'm in Brum. The food is hearty, delicious and always piping hot. The staff are lovely and when I can't decide what to eat will let me sample different soups or hotpots. The staff are always cleaning the tables and are very sociable with the customers. Its a great place to eat.