“Nice big steaks and service is generally good but need to refine a few things.”

Ibrahims Grill & Steak House
Ranked #816 of 2,342 Restaurants in Birmingham
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I have visited a couple of times now and the experience was amazing the first time but last visit wasn't quite up to par. Always get shown to a table relatively quickly and the staff are fairly friendly and no about how a steak should be cooked.

Now the first time i visited i had a T bone steak which was huge and tasted amazing but the last time i had another steak which was average and slightly over cooked as i always have medium rare. There are a few improvements as the meat tastes like it need to be matured for longer for more flavor and i don't like the fact they serve the meat on a paper thin sleeve like thing on top of the wooden platter, which always breaks apart so I'm sure i end up eating a bit. The chips are usually good but the veg is usually rotten or nasty so this is another aspect of improvement needed.

To sum things up the food is good, not amazing, the service is good but there are a few improvements to make including the decor to make it stand out from the crowd.

1  Thank Naz A

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Firstly, the food and concept of this restaurant is very good; and I would probably eat here again, probably not in a rush! The restaurant itself is lacking in the eating out experience; let me elaborate: the dining area is nothing more than a glorified canteen, the waiters are extremely friendly and polite and do the best they can to please you, they are dressed very casually it is difficult to work out whether they are customers or waiters! Their Unique Selling Point is that they are a steak house, that part is very good from the cooking to the presentation; I cannot fault it, even the limited Indian menu is cooked very well; smaller then average portions...possibly. My angst with this establishment is that, for the ambience and premises it is over priced, even the serviettes were cheap, I got through 4! Without alcohol average spend for food is approx. £20.00 per head. On a personal level if it wants my custom and if I am to pay that much it needs to upgrade severely, not the place for a romantic, intimate dinner. Finally, I have tried to be fair and in a way it pains me that I have not been positive enough because the waiters and the food are very good, if they are going to charge Broad Street prices then they should resemble one too.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Went with my family booked a table for 5 people..
We was seated straight away in the family section we missed starters and went straight to mains
All my family and me ordered steaks and believe me when I say this we have had many steaks and from all over England and we have come across ibrahims and omg how glad are we perfectly cooked steaks with a lot of flavour I could not fault anything.. me and my family have already booked next weeks table for Ramadan to enjoy there steaks. We also ordered the kebabish for the table for all of us to share and that also was incredibly tasty.
See you all soon I would recommend to book a table has they are very busy

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Best steakhouse in Birmingham by far not just steaks their chicken Parmesan is just amazing to this now my new favourite restaurant and people try out there mocktails so so so refreshing went beautifully with my steak.over all 10 out of 10 Keep up the good work see you all soon

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Food is absolutely amazing for this little place, they have a branch closer to Birmingham but I much prefer the Warwick Road branch... Food is great! Meat is cooked well and extremely tasty rather than spicey!

Place could do with a make over its a little run down! I believe they are doing it and have added a dessert shop/items there too! Parking is limited and they only take cash!

Sikhandar B, Manager at Ibrahims Grill & Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you my brother for your feedback and yes we are doing the place up inn shaa Allah see you soon