“Love this place!”
Review of Eat

Eat
Ranked #1,220 of 2,335 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I work near here and so eat there quite often. I love their hotpots and soups and there is always a change in the menu and a great choice of sandwiches. Good range, great prices.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

A great place to refuel, brilliant selection of sandwiches and wraps deep filled with fresh ingredients. Topped off with a wide range of drinks.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

The hot pots from Eat are very nice, however at £5 for a small pot and £6.50 for a large pot, they are a bit on the pricey side. Good for a takeaway treat at a lunchtime. Some of the sandwiches in there are a bit pricey too when there are better value alternatives within the vicinity.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Our first time in EAT and we were impressed. The thing that struck me most was the lovely staff, very friendly and helpful, particularly one lady and I wish I had taken her name but she is a credit to the company.
A lot of choice for lunch and food was good.
Eating area clean and all tables appeared to have power sockets which was excellent, wish I had realised this when we sat down instead of when we were leaving!
No toilet on site was a let down? Were told the nearest toilet was in some centre nearby but we gatecrashed the Costa toilets instead.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Service at Eat was second to none, original request for drink order was corrected without fuss or hassle, and mozzarella panini was a great choice for Mocha