“lamb Bhuna”

Add it.
Cafe Raznur
Ranked #1,207 of 2,439 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

A few friends have dined here before and spoke highly of the lamb Bhuna. I was not disappointed. will defo be returning

Reviewed 16 November 2015 via mobile

I came to eat here with a friend recently and the waiter seemed like he'd lost the will to live! Didn't even seem bothered with anything!
The food was honestly hideous, no effort was put into any of the dishes we had, the king prawns as starters was one just cut up into smaller pieces, the lamb chops were bland and honestly I know I could have done a better job at home!
The lamb bhuna was tasteless and seemed like it had just been watered down, the chicken naga we ordered did not even have a hint of naga in it! When I asked the waiter who literally 'sniffed' my food if it had any naga in he swore it had! Which I am 100% sure did not have!
The plate that was bough out had a curry stain on it, when I pointed it out to the waiter he simply wiped it off with a rag...... How the hell is this place still open????
Me and my colleague have had a bad stomach since!

1  Thank Yakub Y
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

The famous signature dish is the lamb bhuna which is really authentic really good in fact it's brilliant which is nice with rice or nan bread. The restaurant is very small with no more that 8-10 table the decor definitely needs updating

Reviewed 5 September 2015

The bhuna in this place especially the lamb bhuna is authentic and freshly made. The food can easily be tailored and is served promptly and piping hot.

The nan and the rice are not to my liking but the chappatis are actual chappatis.

A very well cooked dish. The decor is not fancy and neither is the outside. The food does all the talking in this establishment. No alcohol is allowed on the premises.