“Food took 2 hours to arrive.”
Review of Original Patty Men

Original Patty Men
Ranked #83 of 2,459 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ordered a delivery and it took over 2 hours to arrive!! I live locally and it is therefore bizarre that it took this long. Very disappointed

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (723)

Reviewed 15 January 2021

Ordered via uber eats from Stirchley site, knew it wouldn't be super hot upon arrival as I am based 20mins away from the venue, preheated my oven and whacked it in for 3 minutes - no drama, perfect!

Really tasty, juicy burger, loved it. Obviously not the same as visiting the amazing Digbeth venue to eat in, but in these current times this is the next best thing!

Reviewed 6 January 2021

I ordered a burger and asked for no gluten and gluten free bun. A few minutes after I had eaten it I ended up having a reaction. Wouldn't eat here again.

Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

Started eating here at the British Oak pub and the burgers are amazing! Highly recommend.
The location is good as I’m aware they have one in Birmingham city centre but harder to get in there then it is as at the British oak!

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank 97megan97
Reviewed 12 October 2020 via mobile

So this review is for OPM that is cooking out of The British Oak in Stirchley. Ordered via Uber Eats a few weeks ago and the whole experience was rubbish. According to the Uber Eats app the delivery guy was on a bicycle and was doing a drop off enroute so as I live 4 miles from the restaurant in Stirchley the chances of this getting to me even remotely hot was never gonna happen. Ended up throwing the burger and fries in the bin, I wouldn’t have even given it to my dog, that’s how poor it was. Contacted OPM and their attitude stunk, basically they just said contact Uber Eats and that the food was hot when it left the restaurant. After firing off various emails/messages I did actually get a refund from Uber Eats, originally they offered me just £3.99 delivery cost refund. I’m not putting all the blame on OPM, I’ve been eating their burgers for years since the early days and really used to rate them as the best burger but if I’m being honest the last few orders that I’ve had haven’t been the greatest.

Date of visit: September 2020