US$73
US$64
PremierInn.com
US$80
PremierInn.com
All reviewsuniversity hospitalwould stay here againwhat it says on the tintwin roomcity centre
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I needed accommodation near University Hospital urgently overnight as my son had been rushed in, and this is very close by.
It was more of a motel than hotel but though basic was scrupulously clean, had a very comfy bed, was warm and not pokey.
My only criticism was there was nowhere to plug my phone charger in, everything electric was plumbed into the walls, or to plug in a hairdryer. That was a nuisance!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Pam W
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

A late booking. The hotel reception is very nice. There was plenty of off road parking. The room was clean and basic. You could hear other people outside and in the room next to our room. It is very close to the hospital so it served the purpose. The staff were very nice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank DTWinfield1
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Staff are really friendly and helpful.The room was dirty and smelt . There was dog hair on the carpet and dirty linen it was so bad we didn't stay .The room had stained walls and mould in bathroom on calling and walls I know you get what you pay for but this was a joke.It looks nothing like advertised we contacted priemer classes on a couple of occasions now and they have not got back to us.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank srar13
Stephens A, General Manager at Premiere Classe Coventry Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hi there,

Many thanks for taking the time to write your review. I really wanted to locate the room that you stayed in but unfortunately, I couldn't. We started a big project on the general
Hotel standards and the bathroom standards last month, and we actually have removed all of the mould in all of the bathrooms. So, I'm a little taken aback by your comments. Please contact me directly at the hotel so that I can investigate this matter further- that way, if we've missed anything, then we can rectify it.
I'll like to thank you for commenting on how friendly and welcoming the staff are. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I enjoyed my 1 night stay at the Premiere Classe in Coventry. The room was warm cosy and comfortable. The Receptionist was friendly and welcoming. Maybe the Motel style isn't to everyone's taste, but for under £40 a night, it is well worth the money. There isn't a Restaurant, but Mcdonalds is 50m away, and a nice Pub serving good food across the road.

Room Tip: Choose a room facing McDonalds, then you don't get any car noise.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Hello,
Many thanks for your review.
I am delighted at the positive comments and I'm fully with you regarding the value for money offered here.
Thanks again for your comments and feel free to say hello when you're next at the hotel.
Stephens A

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently attended the Birmingham Photography Show at the NEC and booked this hotel to stay for the weekend. Upon entering the complex we where perplexed as to where the actual accommodation was as the building only had the restaurant/bar and reception in it. We where directed to the accommodation by the hotel manager who pointed us in the direction of what can only be described as a two story block of portacabins with a roof covering them. We entered our room and where greeted with dirty bedding, an unmade bed and a shower-room behind the wall where the headboard of the bed was which had no door on it. We told the manager that we would not be staying there to which he asked us why and my wife replied that she didn't feel safe and his response was "well we do have security on a night".... Wrong answer I'm afraid as that made her feel even more insecure... Needless to say we quickly departed and found another large chain hotel a few minutes away which was like a palace compared to this hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple