“Brilliant food and drink, excellent service”
Review of Varsity Bar

Ranked #76 of 100 Quick Bites in Coventry
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Description: On the outskirts of Warwick Uni, the Varsity offers a friendly atmosphere, helpful staff and great food! Join us for a delicious family Sunday dinner or a fabulous cocktail or a real ale and make this your favourite place to start a night out.
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

I had a brilliant experience at varsity not only were there lots of different options for drinks but food as well with lots of vegan menu option. The staff were all friendly and happy to help and advise with option for me! I will be back as this is my new local and can’t wait to visit again as it’s a brilliant place to spend my evenings.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (229)

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Great food and brilliant service! The desserts were amazing and really cheap :) Will definitely visit again!

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 31 July 2021

Came here on Wednesday night, good food and really friendly staff! Highly recommend if you’re in the area

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2021

I stopped by this pub the other day and had to mention the service and the great food which I received. Was looking for a place to eat as we were working locally, and the Varsity ticked all the boxes. The presentation of the food was amazing and was great value, considering what you pay at other places. Would definitely recommend!!!

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

Such a great bar. The staff were very attentive and couldn’t do enough for us. The food we had was spot on. Will definitely be back soon :)

Date of visit: June 2021