“Amazing food and friendly staff”
Review of The Black Rabbit

The Black Rabbit
Ranked #22 of 50 Restaurants in Arundel
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: British, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend visiting this lovely restaurant. Every visit has been fantastic. Wonderful food, friendly staff and a gorgeous location. Booked for my sisters 21st Birthday and the staff were so friendly and helped make it a really special occasion. Absolutely lovely experience!

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (2,032)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Sat by the river - staff greeted me nicely. Fine beers. Warning to people walking the location is a tricky walk with no path down the roads from Arundel. We found a nice path along a water way for the way back so recommend turning right when you can before the path ends.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This visit was to celebrate my son’s 30th birthday. It was his first time to the pub. I did asked for sitting outside and it was reserved for us. The lady who served us was really friendly and smiley.
They even gave my son 2 bottles of cider to takeaway as a present. That was a nice surprise. We could have spent more time there but my son only had a hour as lunch break so it was pretty rushed.
The lady who served us knew of our little dilemma and the food was served up pretty quick.
The food quality never fail to impressed. The serving staff and the guy which seated us was really friendly.
All in all, we had a good meal in a short space of time.

1  Thank aricashaw
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were going to stay nearby but wanted a light lunch. At 1400 on a Tuesday the eating areas, inside and out were busy. Luckily the delightful manager found us a table with a view of the river.
A relatively small menu but something foe every. Snacks, meals, drinks, veggie etc. My hake fish finger cobb sandwich was delicious as was the hot Camembert snack. And they brew their own beer
Excellent friendly service. Very reasonable prices and very Covid secure.
Worth booking ahead.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I visited with my daughter for dinner and had such a great time with her sitting in the 'Harry Potter boat' that we booked for the following evening so I could sit in the boat (despite being 53!) We are both vegetarian and both the choice and quality of food were superb and excellent value for money. The staff were all friendly and professional. We had a great time both evenings and can thoroughly recommend the Black Rabbit.