“Best adrenaline day ever. ”
Review of Ultimate High

Ultimate High
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: ULTIMATE HIGH offers awe-inspiring, unforgettable and unique “hands-on” flying adventures for corporate groups and individuals. Fly “Top Gun” air combat (yourself!) with ex-military & Red Arrow Instructors in high performance aerobatic aircraft. Voted the UK's No. 1 Adventure Activity by The Gadget Show YOU FLY THE AIRPLANE - YOU FEEL THE G-FORCE - YOU GET THE THRILLS
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

If you enjoy a thrill packed day then the utter nutter challenge is for you. The people and the plane are all fantastic. Felt safe all the time but what a thrill when you get up there. Loved it. It's amazing what the pilot can make that plane do. Thanks Steve the pilot and Jo for making it a special day. Best Xmas present ever.

Greeners43, General Manager at Ultimate High, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

We're delighted that you enjoyed your flight with us so much and your enthusiasm and huge joy afterwards were a genuine delight to behold! Well done for completing the difficult Utter Nutter challenge and getting your name on the Roll of Honour!

All reviews
"air show"
"absolutely mind blowing"
"these guys"

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My daughter in a moment of madness bought me the Ultimate High Aerobatics experience as a birthday gift. ... and what an experience.
Was met by Jo who was manning the office who talked me through what I was going to be doing and found me a very dashing flight suit and name tag - "Biggles" !
Jim Gosling was my instructor and he carefully talked me through the plane procedure and gave me an idiots guide on how planes work which was really useful, as future events were to show. Jim is an ex RAF fast jets instructor so this must be quite tame for him but he handled all my questions patiently.
We were to fly the Slingsby trainer which although it has a fearsome paint job is actually a pussy cat to fly. Ground checks complete we took off and climbed through the clouds to find the sunshine. Within minutes Jim had shown me what this little aircraft could do and, no doubt, was testing out his passengers ability to not panic or throw up in the cockpit. It's all exciting stuff; aileron rolls, barrel rolls, loop the loop, and the rather frightening stall turn which is, to my way of seeing it, like turning the aircraft into something that's not flying but falling like a brick and pulling out. All great but Jim insisted that I try them all and duly let me give them a try. Can't tell you how much fun I had. All to soon we were heading back to Goodwood airfield - I could have gone on all day but was probably suffering from fun overload by then. Thank you Jim and Jo a great day out and one I will never forget.

Greeners43, General Manager at Ultimate High, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Well 'Biggles', we're delighted that you enjoyed your flight with Ultimate High! The Slingsby Firefly really is a great aerobatic aeroplane capable of a huge number of exciting manoeuvres, and it's great that you enjoyed flying so many of them!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Skydived couples years ago in Tokyo, i thought nothing could top that experience. I was dead wrong.

The aerobatic flight with Ultimate High was undoubtedly an incredible and mind blowing experience I've ever had. My instructor Paddy was a star. The sheer thrill and exhilaration of aerobatic flying is absolutely an experience of a lifetime.

My favourites were flick roll and avalanche.

I'd definitely go back for the more intense Utter Nutter Challenge. Thank you Paddy, Mark, Jo and everyone else at Ultimate High.

Thanks for your kind words Cody, and we're delighted that aerobatics with Ultimate High tops skydiving. We're CLEARLY biased, but we completely agree!

We're delighted that you considered this to be the 'experience of a lifetime', and we look forward to welcoming you back for the Utter Nutter challenge!

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We visited on 22nd may, amazing weather and a great way to see the south coast, although not the easiest when in a barrel roll.
It was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life. 4.5gs in a loop, truly a feeling I will never forget.
Mags is soooo cool and was very calm with me. Mark was the pilot in my friends plane, my mate also loved it.
Would thoroughly recommend to anyone

Hi Nick, thanks for your comments! Mags and I thoroughly enjoyed flying you and your buddy, and your enthusiasm for the aerobatics and the air combat was just brilliant to witness!

We look forward to seeing you at Goodwood again at some stage i the future!