“Lovely ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Friendly staff. Pizza is the best in Chichester. Highly recommended. Will go back again

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Don't be put off by the exterior. Inside is a modern sophisticated restaurant. Between us we had the calamari and avocado with prawns for starters. Both were exquisitely presented and full of flavour. For main course we had a pizza, the chicken risotto and scallop ravioli. All of it was fantastic. Desserts were huge, tiramisu banoffee pie and the cheese platter were all polished off. The restaurant catered very well for allergies and intolerances.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We order scallops but without the martini sauce but they could not do this as sauce was prepared so deep fried sea food for two. had to ask for more tartare sauce and some lemon to squeeze over the fish. This should be normal. my lady had pasta which was OK I ordered the turbot 22 pounds. It was about the size of a burger and the paltry vegetables were cold With a couple drinks, a bad cocktail glass of wine came to 81 pounds. Not going again but the service was excellent .

Reviewed 26 May 2018

The external appearance of this restaurant was not great, as two of the windows had large cracks in them. However the interior was OK. One problem was that they have a large, open pizza oven in the middle of the restaurant, and it was a hot day, so the place was very warm.

Three of our party had scallops from the specials board for starters, which were OK but slightly overcooked. For main course I had a seafood risotto, which is a test of any restaurant. This was very tasty, but again the rice could have been a little less cooked and more al dente. Maybe I am being picky but I expect a restaurant to cook a dish better than I could cook it at home, and this risotto wasn't.

The service was quick and very friendly.

Overall the food was quite good and reasonably priced, but it didn't really have a wow factor.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Came across this restaurant on trip advisor. When I pulled up in the car park I’ll be honest I had my reservations. The outside does not give the best impression but when inside I was more than impressed. Nice decor, friendly and helpful staff, great food and clean restrooms. Would highly recommend.