“Absolutely Delicious”

Ranked #8 of 260 Restaurants in Chichester
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine
Description: Authentic Indian cuisine
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Upmarket feel & Upscale delicacies.
Truly delightful food. I really enjoy the dishes that are not ‘typical’. A few great uses of spinach. Plus a Mango Curry that’s DELICIOUS. It’s Indian food, but not entirely as we know it. Enough familiarity for the timid eaters, with new horizons for the adventurous!
I recommend 100% .
Booking is required to avoid disappointment. They are that popular:)

1  Thank subtlechange

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We were looking for a place at very short notice on Friday evening and were invited in even though we hadn’t booked a table and told if we had a drink at the bar we could have a table in 20 mins.

We didn’t have to wait long and glad we did! The food was extremely good and the lamb was melt in your mouth. Prices are a little more expensive but well worth it. Five of us ate and came to about £120 with mains/rice dishes/ a couple of sides and drinks. We didn’t do starters or dessert.

I don’t live locally but if I did this’ll would be my place to go for a very flavoursome meal. The staff were fantastic and very friendly. You could tell they were proud of the service and food they were presenting. It’s also a good sign when the place is heaving and there’s not a spare table to be seen.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I had heard this was a great place to eat so decided to try it. The food is wonderful I had the fish curry and even though chicken korma was not on the menu they cooked it for my daughter. Staff are wonderful a hidden gem thank you for a lovely night

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Proper Authentic Indian Food on your way to West wettering. The food is just great. A definite stop while going or while coming back from the west wettering beac

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Visited on a Wednesday evening, early we thought at 7pm. The restaurant was already very busy, usually a good sign and it proved to be the case!
Could not fault the food or the friendliness of the staff!
The menu was varied and different to a conventional Indian restaurant menu and this was reflected in the prices of dishes which were higher than we would normally pay but still in my opinion represented good value for money. I would highly recommend the calamari starter if you enjoy your food spicy as I do.
My only recommendation would be to have a children's menu, especially as the dishes were not the usual kormas, madras etc it made choosing something for my 10 year old who had been looking forward to his usual lamb Bhuna all week a bit tricky! The staff though were very helpful in describing the dishes and my son was delighted with his meal!
We will definitely return.

1  Thank thewillisfamily2016