“Gorgeous pizza and great service!”

La Caverna Pizzeria
Get food delivered
Ranked #40 of 774 Restaurants in Bradford
Description: Here at La Caverna, our primary goal is to provide an authentic Modenese Pizza experience that utilises traditional wood fire techniques and uses only the finest ingredients from Modena itself. To enjoy one of our pizzas here at La Caverna will be to transport yourself to the very streets of Casinalbo, Modena circa 1979 from where our dough recipe originates with the original Pizzeria of my father, adding to the traditional Italian family experience. The foundations of La Caverna are built upon the great success of my father in Casinalbo, Modena which saw his Pizzeria pull in customers from all over the region but which unfortunately had to close in 2006 due to family concerns. It gives me great pleasure, therefore, to reignite the flames of the pizza oven here at La Caverna and follow in my father’s footsteps along the great road of traditional Italian cuisine. We hope you enjoy your time at La Caverna where it is our pleasure to serve you.
Reviewed 11 August 2021

I visited La Caverna last night to catch up with a friend. The pizza was out of this world, the service was great and the brownies were lovely. We will definitely be visiting again!!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

We hade a great time at La Caverna Pizzeria , the pizza was amazing and the staff as well . Finally a good place where you can eat and enjoy the time in Bradford absolutely 5 star

Reviewed 10 August 2021

The best pizza i have ever tried! I ate vegetariana, the veggies were so tasty on them, all pizza was delicious. I couldn't stop eat. The atmosphere here is really nice and warm and you can listen italian music. Both pizza chefs take care of the guests. I will visit this place more often.

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

Great atmosphere for a dinner out with family. The Focaccia is a great way to start, pizza was amazing and all with great value!
Top service and drinks!

Reviewed 8 August 2021 via mobile

It has been so long since I had a pizza that tasty and fresh! Me and my wife were looking for traditional Italian pizza and we found this wonderful place.

Atmosphere makes you feel like home, friendly and helpful staff with deep knowledge and plenty of recommendations on the menu.

About the pizza, it is freshly made and cooked in a wooden fired oven so you can get the crispy crust and the smoked flavors. Also, they have wide variety of starters to choose from and many wines to taste.

I highly recommend this place and will definitely visit it again!