“Perfect date night location!”

La Caverna Pizzeria
Get food delivered
Ranked #66 of 772 Restaurants in Bradford
Description: Here at La Caverna, our primary goal is to provide an authentic Modenese Pizza experience that utilises traditional wood fire techniques and uses only the finest ingredients from Modena itself. To enjoy one of our pizzas here at La Caverna will be to transport yourself to the very streets of Casinalbo, Modena circa 1979 from where our dough recipe originates with the original Pizzeria of my father, adding to the traditional Italian family experience. The foundations of La Caverna are built upon the great success of my father in Casinalbo, Modena which saw his Pizzeria pull in customers from all over the region but which unfortunately had to close in 2006 due to family concerns. It gives me great pleasure, therefore, to reignite the flames of the pizza oven here at La Caverna and follow in my father’s footsteps along the great road of traditional Italian cuisine. We hope you enjoy your time at La Caverna where it is our pleasure to serve you.
Reviewed 12 August 2021

We visited La Caverna for our anniversary meal. The pizza was out of this world! The cheese pull was immense! It was the perfect location for a romantic meal but we will soon be back with our boys too! The service was great and the staff were very friendly!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed 11 August 2021

First time going was back in July and can confirm i will be making regular visits. The best team of staff and the food is spot on and more.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 11 August 2021

My family and I visited La Caverna Pizzeria tonight and the pizza was divine! The best pizza we have ever tasted. The service was good and very accommodating. The children enjoyed watching their pizza being made in front of them! We will be back very soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2021

I visited La Caverna last night to catch up with a friend. The pizza was out of this world, the service was great and the brownies were lovely. We will definitely be visiting again!!

Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

We hade a great time at La Caverna Pizzeria , the pizza was amazing and the staff as well . Finally a good place where you can eat and enjoy the time in Bradford absolutely 5 star