“Lovely hidden Gem”

La Caverna Pizzeria
Get food delivered
Ranked #45 of 773 Restaurants in Bradford
Description: Here at La Caverna, our primary goal is to provide an authentic Modenese Pizza experience that utilises traditional wood fire techniques and uses only the finest ingredients from Modena itself. To enjoy one of our pizzas here at La Caverna will be to transport yourself to the very streets of Casinalbo, Modena circa 1979 from where our dough recipe originates with the original Pizzeria of my father, adding to the traditional Italian family experience. The foundations of La Caverna are built upon the great success of my father in Casinalbo, Modena which saw his Pizzeria pull in customers from all over the region but which unfortunately had to close in 2006 due to family concerns. It gives me great pleasure, therefore, to reignite the flames of the pizza oven here at La Caverna and follow in my father’s footsteps along the great road of traditional Italian cuisine. We hope you enjoy your time at La Caverna where it is our pleasure to serve you.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We popped into La Caverna with my little one for a quick bite to eat before home and we where so pleased we found it.
The atmosphere was so cosy and authentic Italian, the pizzas where delicious and arrived very quickly.
We ordered a Ham and Mushroom and a spicy meat one, perfect for the three of us (It's defo worth trying the home made chilli oil too).
The staff and owner were lovely, really helpful and welcoming and the Apreol Sprtiz was thoroughly enjoyed.
We will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (36)

Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

We visited Sunbridge wells after the theatre. Ordered the pizza to be delivered to Wallers brewery, who delivered it promptly. I have to say it was terrific. Very tasty. Really recommend. Nice people too.

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank davidhowarth29
Reviewed 31 August 2021

Called in for a late lunch on Saturday with my partner. The pizzas were fantastic as was the atmosphere. Really relaxing lunch will definitely go back.

Reviewed 27 August 2021

I live in leeds and we travel only to try the pizza at la caverna and i can travel every day only to eat the pizza at la caverna. I heard about it in facebook and honestly Its the best pizza in uk.

Reviewed 27 August 2021

Was in Bradford over the weekend with my partner and came across this restaurant advertised on Facebook. Have to say it was great. Service was fantastic and pizza was amazing. Highly recommend!