“Return to old haunts ,my 1st school”
Review of Go Food

Go Food
Ranked #1,061 of 2,278 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$3 - US$39
Description: Order food online in Leeds! It's so easy to use, fast and convenient. Try our new, online website which contains our entire takeaway menu. The Go Food LEEDS Ltd is located in Leeds, West Yorkshire. You can now order online, all your favourite dishes and many more delicious options, and have them delivered straight to your door in no time at all.
Reviewed 20 November 2016

My daughter had eaten at Go Food & I was happy to try it just down the road from the cinema I saw Bambi in 45 .Stark but fundchnel wide age group of people eating a range of food .My grandson had a burger my daughter a chicken wrap with advocado
very moist & tasty on sourdough.My wife was happy with her bacon roll .I had a
Dutch ham cheese & egg sandwitch gr8. I was tempted by the choice of Pizza on the
menu but it was brunch so I,ll save it for my next trip to leeds to see my daughter.
Lots of takeaway choices as well .veggy/vegan or meat.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

I LOVE the sauce they use in these pizzas - it's so good. The sandwiches and wraps are really good too. I've recommended to a lot of my veggie friends as they have a really good veggie range - and will do special vegan options to order as well.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

After a lovely day visiting Emmerdale we found this lovely place ,the food was superb very reasonable, the service was very good I would recommend and will be back again .

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I have paid a few visits now and plan on working my way through the delicious menu. Loads of healthy, nutritious breakfasts, lunches and dinner, a bit different to the unhealthy take aways in the area. Nicely done out and staff are attentive.

1  Thank Carolyne D