“Bands great venue administration a total shambles”
Review of O2 Academy

O2 Academy
Ranked #22 of 158 Nightlife in Leeds
Reviewed 15 March 2017

We booked tickets to see Lower Than Atlantis and stood queueing for 70 mins waiting to collect our pre-paid tickets and then get in...a bloody disgrace and we missed the first band. Not a huge venue compared to many I have been to, but someone needs to shake these people up. The box office is a pathetic little booth not designed to handle ticket collection or the numbers requiring tickets and there was no segregation either. Having finally collected our tickets we then had to queue again to get in. I have complained to ENTS24 who I got the tickets from but heard nothing. The drinks were also really expensive compared to many venues....GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER O2 Leeds. PATHETIC.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

If you buy tickets to a seating area upstairs, you expect a seat - even if it's unreserved. Instead we had to stand, which is ok - and didn't get anything like the decent view we paid for. Security Staff were very good, saving this from being a 2 star.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

A great place to see live live music. A very intimate setting.
The prices at the bar are unjustifiable, over £5 for one vodka and coke that contained more ice than any other ingredient.
This was my first visit to the O2 Academy, and I'll definitely return if my favourite artists are playing.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Went to the O2 academy for the first time for a concert and the venue is quite small, but it was a good atmosphere and we had a great night!

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

This is a great venue as it is quiet small, which gives you an intimate experience when seeing a band.
The bars were very accessible meaning that queuing wasn't a problem.
The exterior is impressive, especially at night when it is illuminated.
I had a great time!