Victoria Lodge(Salisbury)
US$94
US$95
US$81
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$124
US$117
Avonlea House(Salisbury)
US$111
US$90
PremierInn.com
All reviewsthe riversalisbury cathedralwater meadowsfour poster bedwedding venueplenty of parkinglovely hotelsuperior roomcity centrecar parkthe ground floorstayed here for one nightbuffet stylesunday lunchafternoon tealovely roomsteak
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Had another brief stay at the Grasmere when visiting friend in Salisbury. As usual welcome and check in was warm and professional. Rooms are always good and this ime I think more refurbishment was taking place so really comfortable, clean and spacious. Food was, as usual, delightful - certainly can recommend pasta and breakfast are generous and tasty. Staff are happy, courteous and well trained and a big thank you to David who went out of his way to fuss out little dog and set up breakfast for us in the area dogs are allowed. My friend, a Salisbury resident, says the Grasmere always gets good reviews and quite frankly it is well deserved. There is a lovely atmosphere and ethos behind the service here and guests are made welcome and comfortable. Car park is so convenient. A lovely hotel so do, so stay if you are visiting Salisbury.

Room Tip: Garden views overlooking meadow and cathedral are quiet and restful,
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank MadelaineChester
Reviewed 22 April 2018

We held a 65th birthday party for my husband. All of the guests had a 4 course Sunday lunch (20 of us in total). The food was excellent, and the staff were polite, friendly and nothing was too much trouble. A very big thank you to you all for making the day so enjoyable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 1956amm
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This place will be tops in my book for a long time. Their staff helped when I messed up a reservation and were kind and able to move it without losing my money. They also held our bags before our check in time. Additionally the room was clean, comfortable, and a great place to relax. The only down side would be the distance for getting to the main part of town. If walking, be sure to wear good shoes and don’t be shocked by the length of the walk. The good news is, the walk is gorgeous and you will get lovely pictures along the way!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cait R
Reviewed 13 April 2018

We were here for a lunch party recently. These are my comments and not necessarily those of anyone else at the event. I must say that I agree with another comment about disabled parking. Considering the amount of carparking space that the Grasmere has I think that they should be prepared to designate spaces for those with blue badges. On the day that we were there the carpark was not busy but it would still have helped to be able to park near the door. Our event was in the conservatory which has stunning views over the watermeadows to the cathedral. The staff were very helpful and attentive without being obtrusive. The food was good although with only 2 people serving the vegetables did take a while to come out.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank janetgonegardening
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Ok maybe the title is a bit harsh. The website makes it looks so much nicer. Initially a little disappointed on arrival but at the end of the day it was clean if in need of a makeover. Looking at my room it was exactly the same layout a a Premier Inn room, just 60 years in the past. Good location, close to the city centre and plenty of parking and pleasant grounds. The food needed a bit to be desired and would not be my first choice but it did the job.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business