“First class Theatre Meal”

Cote Brasserie - Salisbury
Ranked #21 of 282 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our inspiration for the food and design of Cote is a modern interpretation of the many famous bistros of Paris. Inspired by new trends, we are dedicated to serving authentic classic brasserie dishes with a modern twist, using high quality produce at great prices. On the menu, guests will always find brasserie favourites on our a la carte menu such as steak frites, moules marinieres, corn-fed chicken from rural Brittany and tuna Nicoise, for dessert, Cote's creme caramel and creme brulee are much-loved house specialities. Seasonality and Cote's commitment to sourcing high-quality ingredients results in a monthly changing specials menu, ensuring there is always something new to delight regular guests and gastronomes alike, as well as the excellent value set menu. Open early every day for breakfast, through to lunch and dinner; Cote's atmosphere is informal and friendly
Reviewed 10 October 2017

We were going on to a film starting at 7, so thought to try the cote brasserie theatre special at 6pm.
A warm welcome by the manager, Alex, and shown to the best table in the place. Delicious glass of wine to start, followed by 2 courses of choice for £11 or so. I had the delicious Moules Mariniere, followed by Steak. Superb served, and delicious.
The cost - £56 for three inc wine was fine. I didn't pay the service charge described as optional, preferring to leave cash.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,387)

Reviewed 8 October 2017

What a superb evening out we had at Côte Brasserie Salisbury. I cannot sing enough praise for the food, service, atmosphere, comfort etc etc etc. There were 5 of us and we pretty much all ate different things off the menu, not one of us were disappointed with any aspect of our meal. My son is a fussy aspergers boy and even his diet requests were met perfectly. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wishes for a friendly atmosphere with great food, thanks guys, top evening.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I love Cote, it has always been my favourite restaurant. Very tasty, fresh food and good price.. but this time i have to complain about the tip that on the receipt say 12,5% optional charge.. so when i asked the waiter to remove from the bills he start to be quite insistent and say that he couldn't, that he had to call the manager and explain why to remove it, and that all the money goes to everyone work in the restaurant.. I didn't want to make a scene, but i felt been ripped off, because i wanted to be free to choose how much to give.. so for this reason if i ever go back to Salisbury, i will bring my friends to McDonalds...

3  Thank mariapiadellicarri
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Excellent service comfortable seating light airy rooms....really well cooked tasty food at very good prices...staff are superb...everything timed well place runs like clockwork ...so well managed...

1  Thank Julie B
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I came here for dinner on Saturday evening as it was just round the corner from the hotel. I chose from the special anniversary set menu, which included a glass of champagne. The dessert was particularly tasty. There was jazz music playing in the background, which I liked. The staff were very friendly. I will go back next time I'm in Salisbury.