US$109
Qudos Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$98
City Lodge(Salisbury)
US$53
US$76
US$74
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$121
The Stones Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$125
US$69
PremierInn.com
All reviewsthe pubwetherspoon hotelscar parkthe riverbreakfast not includedexcellent bathroomlong staysaturday nightair conasked for a quiet roombiscuitscentral locationexcellent locationnice roomfirst floorstreet noisereception staff
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Unhelpful staff on check in, freezing cold room at night -1c so no sleep at all my husband slept with his coat on. We have stayed at this hotel before and it was fine but this time it was dire. People slamming doors all hours of the night. When I asked to speak to the manager in the morning the lazy girl on reception told me to go and speak to the duty manager of the pub downstairs as there was no manager on duty, what a set up. I then went to see the pub manager and explained and he told me he would get the hotel manager AMY [--] to call me the next day. I can honestly say I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Ended up here by default as the friends I was meeting were already staying here. I had no idea that Wetherspoons even had hotels and as i’m not a fan of the brand I wouldn’t have chosen it. My single room was well appointed, comfy bed & great shower in the bathroom. Helpful staff on reception, the only downside is no parking at the hotel & my car was damaged when I left it in the long stay car park overnight.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with JD Wetherspoon
Ami_SPrice, Manager at King's Head Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Mairi V,

Thank you for your great review!

We're so glad to hear that your room exceeded your expectations of a Wetherspoon Hotel and that you were pleasantly surprised by the quality of our rooms. At present we have over 50 Hotels located all over the UK and we are opening more every year!

It's always lovely to receive positive feedback, especially regarding our friendly Reception Team, as we strive to provide a wonderful service at a reasonable price.

We apologise for our lack of parking, unfortunately this is due to our central location, however we hope that you have been able to contact Wiltshire Council in order to obtain information on the damage to your vehicle, as Salisbury Central Car Park is monitored by CCTV.

We hope that this issue hasn't negatively impacted on your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon at The King's Head Inn during your next Salisbury visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We chose this hotel to stay overnight after landing in Heathrow to start our UK tour with the Salisbury Cathedral and it was a smart decision. The hotel has an old world charm and the access is through a pub. We were a bit apprehensive due to this but the rooms were quiet and did not get the noise of the pub. The rooms are quite large with comfortable beds. There is a small lift near the side entrance for luggage. The pub acts as the restaurant and the wait times are quite high. The breakfast is quite sumptuous and is served in the pub.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear PMtraveller2,

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Our building was constructed in 1874 and includes features of the era, such as high beamed ceilings and winding corridors. Our Hotel does have quite a bit of character and we're thrilled that you enjoyed our older building during your visit.

It's great to hear that despite our location right in the heart of Salisbury, your room was not affected by noise, as we do endeavour to ensure our guests have a great stay with us. Guests are also welcome to request one of our quieter rooms prior to check in by calling us directly on 01722 438 400.

We're glad that you enjoyed your visit to our medieval City and we hope to welcome you again at The King's Head Inn during your next Salisbury visit.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The Kings Head is always busy and this says it all. A place so popular has to be good. During my stay I had one unpleasant night when a nearby bar and its patrons were very noisy. The staff were happy to move me to a quieter room. Although the Kings Head bar and restaurant is busy it is not noisy and the staff manage to provide quick and efficient service.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Karen T,

Thank you for your lovely review and 5* rating!

It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that the issue you encountered was rectified in a professional and efficient manner.

We're so glad that you found our central location beneficial during your visit and we hope to welcome you again soon at The King's Head Inn.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

As described on website. Excellent location. Good friendly service. Room was warm and quite enough. Food was pub grub but decent enough.
Room not ready on arrival and had to wait a fair bit. Apparently they were grouting the tiles! So the smell wasnt great when I got the room but soon cleared out.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Ami_SPrice, Manager at King's Head Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Dear MancunianMum,

Thank you for your review.

We're so glad that you enjoyed our beautiful central location within the medieval city of Salisbury to be beneficial to your stay and that you found your room to be warm and inviting, as we believe it's important to include personal touches within our décor to help our guests feel more at ease.

We apologise that your room was not ready for you on your arrival, this was due to much needed maintenance running over the estimated completion time and we are sorry for the negative impact this had on your stay with us.

We do hope to welcome you again soon at The King's Head Inn during your next Salisbury visit.