“Lovely B&B”
Review of St Ann's House B&B

St Ann's House B&B
Ranked #24 of 59 Salisbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stayed at St Anns House for two nights and our stay was perfect. The owner was very friendly. We even got an upgrade to a lovely decorated and spacious flat. Dog friendly. The breakfast room was lovely and the food very good. Perfect location, only a few minutes walkt from the cathedral and center, shops and pubs. All in all a perfect B&B - we would totally recommend St Anns House and love to stay there again some day.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I'd come off a 12-hour flight from Hong Kong and a) needed to sleep and b) wanted to eat. Much has been made of the lack of on-site staff but if I can wait a few minutes on the street after a long haul journey plus almost two hours in a car for someone to let me in to a B&B then so can you. I had a nice chat with David and Lebo. They are friendly but not overbearing. I had a tasty breakfast -- the fruit salad is great and fresh (not frozen, or from a can) and the bread is locally made. I was happy enough to make my own toast and figure things out in my room (although there's not much to figure out, there are no high-tech controls to master or complex fittings). The location is great, Salisbury Cathedral is down the street and, for dinner, David was able to make recommendations. I I had the cooked breakfast the next day and that was delicious. I had a solid night's sleep during my two-day stay. The room was quiet and clean. The bed was big and comfy. Really, isn't that the point of a B&B? A good breakfast and a decent night's sleep?

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We booked at the last minute and couldn't have been happier. Dave and Lebo welcomed us like family, our room was spotlessly clean and had all the amenities within the room normally found in a 5 star hotel.

Dave explained everything to us and even gave us some advice on the town and some recommendations' for local restaurants and bars.

After a great nights sleep we went down for breakfast close to the end of service and were made very welcome, the cereals, breads and juices were beautiful and the cooked breakfast was obviously freshly cooked and tasted fantastic.

I can't recommend St Ann's House highly enough, I travel all over the world with work staying in some beautiful hotels, the service and attention to detail at St Ann's is on a par with some of the very best.
Thank you to Dave, Lebo and your team, we will be back soon I hope.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This is a clean and tidy a B&B run efficiently by friendly people. The room i had was not big but comfortable. It is very centrally located. The only issue i have is that there are no staff on site. This means if you are going to turn up before 4 you have to tell. When i left i wanted to leave my bag. The owners seemed quite relaxed, so long as the key was back before 4. But the person in charge of breakfast seemed quite distressed by the idea. I am travelling by train. But i you want to park bewarned parking is very restricted everywhere in Salisbury

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Brianthejust
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The B&B is located near downtown. Its quite a good location with shoping and eating places nearby. The rooms are clean and the staff is friendly. The only thing we had to organize was the parking. There are a few public spots in front of the place but they are mostly taken by locals.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends