We stayed at St Anns House for two nights and our stay was perfect. The owner was very friendly. We even got an upgrade to a lovely decorated and spacious flat. Dog friendly. The breakfast room was lovely and the food very good. Perfect location, only a few minutes walkt from the cathedral and center, shops and pubs. All in all a perfect B&B - we would totally recommend St Anns House and love to stay there again some day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At St Anns House we combine the very best of everything – the elegance and discretion of a country house hotel, the attention to detail of a proudly managed guest house, and a reputation around the world for our fabulous breakfasts, personally prepared by chef/owner Michael Riley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your St Ann's House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann`s House Hotel Salisbury
- St Ann's House B&B Salisbury, England