“Brilliant restaurant”

Cuisines: Mexican, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2016

Went for a meal with friends tonight here. My partner had the chilli and honey prawns to start he said they were amazing. I had nachos there was loads. Then I had a burger I couldn't eat it all there was so much. Brilliant atmosphere in the restaurant and they even have sombreros for you to wear.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

We were 4 people, one of our party was late so we ordered drinks and nibbles to keep the hunger pangs at bay. Waiter very helpful and attentive. Food was lovely, no room for pudding. Great choice of drinks, thoroughly recommend

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Service was shockingly bad, staff looked miserable and you could tell they were only there for the money. Food was ok, not a big fan of Mexican food though.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner stopped here last Tuesday for a late dinner. Although it was quite late and being a Tuesday where it was very quiet the chef still happily kept the kitchen open to serve us. My partner had the fillet steak which he said was extremely nice and I had the belly pork which was also lovely. Portion sizes were very big, we certainly didn't go away hungry and as for the prices we thought they were very reasonable for what was produced.

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

Lovely place to eat. Great food, good cocktails, attentive staff, reasonably priced. Thoroughly recommend to anyone following our visit.