See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Nicely welcomed by polite staff who gave me some good tips on how to move around. Room looked ok, but: not all sockets worked, bathroom and carpet could have been cleaner, milk provided for the breakfast was rotten... However, the worst thing was the noise of rats moving around rafters all night long, not really pleasant! No one at reception next day to talk to. Had I known, I would have spent a bit more money and gone somewhere else.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2016

My stay was really enjoyable and I was able to achieve my primary goal - "business and food". I had booked one week and since then i am staying in the very same property from last 4 months.. I found the stay to be really calm and quiet along with bunch of friendly people.

Room Tip: Just talk to Mr. Manager and he will guide you in the best possible way.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank pug0
Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

I can say nothing good whatsoever about this place. Walked in and the smell of spice hit me because of the Indian resteraunt which permiates through the entire building. Room was ok, clean enough but the bathroom needs replacing. It has a avocado bathroom suite straight from the 80's with no shower.
The first night wasn't bad as on Mondays I'm always really tired from the travel then working all day so got to sleep easily. Tuesday was kept awake by the heating system which was making a loud buzzing noise which didn't stop until 1 am.
Wednesday night I took some tools back to hotel with me and turned the radiator off which stopped the buzzing. However I was woken at 4 am by the sound of rodents in the wall chewing on the wood etc inside the walls. As I'm writing this I can hear them in the ceiling walking about.
This place is a health hazard and should be shut down.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2015

I generally am not one to leave reviews, but after staying here I had to say something.
The room is a decent size and that's the only good point. The room was freezing cold and the radiators didn't work, the bed was against a 6 inch skirting board and on wheels, so not only did the pillow keep falling down the back but if you sat up against the wall you would also find yourself with the pillow and the bed across the room.
The hotel had no spare pillows throughout the entire building, seriously the pillow was thinner that the pillow covers! we ended up putting towels under the pillows and moving the room around, wedging the bed in with the two bedside cabinets placed at the bottom of the bed against the wall.
Ceiling was covered in damp and cracks, tongue and grove flooring was broken and not fitted correctly, toilet seat broken, bathroom window covered in mold, all this at the great price of 65 quid!
Another worrying observation was that there were 10 double power points in the room, seriously the electrics must be in bits.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2015

The man on reception didn't address me at all (female) even though the booking was under my name I was paying for it etc. He spoke only to my boyfriend, even if I asked a question my boyfriend would get the response.
The room was stupidly laid out with the bed not even up against a wall so you can't even sit up in bed, we ended up moving the room around so we could sit in bed & watch TV! You get one thin pillow each, and when we asked for more they said no (??)We ended up using towels as pillows! The radiator didn't work & there was a buzzing noise all night that kept getting louder & quieter.
I'm pregnant as well, didn't want special treatment in the slightest just not even the basics were there! So this was just an awful experience. Even if you are after something basic on a budget this isn't worth it. We were only there one night as I was doing a course in the area the next day, after about an hour in the room we were actually tempted to go & sleep in the car.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business