All reviews blue river cafe rowing club main building beer garden would stay again stayed for one night lovely location double room car parking town centre full english breakfast fat duck thames windsor bray riverside iron
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights fri and sat lovely setting by the river room lovely we didn't eat there but had drinks by the river the day we checked out I'd realised when we got to high Wycombe that I'd left my phone I called the hotel who rang me back and said it had not been found and the room had been changed I wasn't convinced so drove back to the hotel I was given a key card to check to put my mind at rest we went into the room the phone was on the bed and room had not been changed it was exactly as we left it!!! I was livid as I knew it was in the bed the manger apologised but told him he needed to sort out the communication between him and his house keepers ☹️

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
gmthames2017, General Manager at The Thames Riviera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

My sincere apologies. ~Evidently housekeeping had not been in to service the room at that time, but, nonetheless, if you had informed him that you had stayed the previous night, then, apologies, he should of checked the room.

Apologies.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed two nights for nearby family celebration. Much better value than Travelodge and better location The room was exactly as expected for this type of hotel, just like an old Trust House Forte. I don’t understand some of the “fussy” reviews because this hotel was excellent value and gave no surprises. Staff were friendly and helpful too so we would certainly stay again if the occasion arose.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is currently undergoing refurbishment, certain aspects are a little tired (carpets, internal decor, room fittings) but hopefully the refurb will address these and would certainly would have gained a higher rating from me if they did.

We stayed in the lodge (upgraded on arrival, thank you), Our room (411) was a good size, as was the bathroom. The balcony gave a lovely view of the river.

The hotel has a nice open reception, large bar and restaurant, with a comfortable outside seating area too (ideal for watching the rowing club practice) with a drink or two.

The staff were all polite, pleasant and multitasking.

An average hotel, with above average location and views, and the potential to be very good with the refurb, if it addresses the points above.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Stayed on a Sunday. Great location. Had a room with a balcony overlooking Thames and Maidenhead bridge. Had a really good pub meal at a great price - special Sunday offer.Room very clean. Staff friendly. Free parking. There are certainly issues in terms of decor so don't stay here if a really up to date hotel is what you are looking for.
If you want a great value and perfectly clean hotel in a great location then do stay here. Breakfast was OK but not great.We would stay again but maybe not bother with breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Three of us stayed here while on a girls weekend to Henley regatta, I was happy with the hotel, it was a comfortable bed and sofa bed, and was clean. the price was reasonable and each of us had our own key card. and the view of the river was beautiful. Breakfast wasn't included in the price, however think for the price of the room this wasn't such an issue. There were vegan options on the breakfast menu. I would stay again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends