“So glad we stopped in here”
Review of Market Pantry

Market Pantry
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Broadway
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great lunches, snacks and coffee. Lots of tourists of all nationalities.Hot food served until 4.00 P.M. Open from 9.30 A.M Mon-Fri
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We were all craving a salad but ended up ordering fish cakes and some wonderful toastie sandwiches. Cheese and pickle and brie and bacon. Heaven with a nice side salad. There were quite a few locals in here. Food was very fresh and the desserts looked devine but we didn't have any room left!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

We had tea and cake here for my Partners 40th Lunch as we did not wish to spoil dinner we ate light. The cake came as a large wedge and had to doggy back my son's I of course managed to force mine down me lol. I would highly recommend breakfast also as partner ate that earlier in the day, it was so nice that we chose to return for lunch as well.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Yes we liked this place. Great traditional everything via an interesting menus to suit all tastes. It was nice to have a beer and burger while the wife had her afternoon tea thing! Both the beer and burger were great. Liked the whole sitting in the window watching the world go by also.

Market Pantry C, Manager at Market Pantry, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Hi Rory, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our place. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience and hope you will come back and visit us again soon :)

Reviewed 26 April 2017

It was lovely to come out of the cold and into a warm cosy cafe. The menu was wide ranging from home made soup, sandwiches, quiches, specials board, etc to delicious cakes. I had the victoria sponge which was so moist, it was lovely. My mum had the carrot cake which was also delicious. We also had a take away brownie for later.
I noticed there was also beers, wines and prosecco on the menu which I would have had if I'd visited for lunch!
I believe the premises has recently been taken over with a new owner and manager - the service was friendly and efficient, and the chef bringing out the food was really nice.
Must come back to try breakfast - the menu looked delicious!

1  Thank Windymillers

Hi WindyMillers... the carrot cake is amazing isn't it!! We are so glad that you had a good experience with us and look forward to seeing you again soon. Next time for prosecco ;) Keep your eyes peeled for some new delicious additions to the menu!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We had a late lunch here last week! I was a bit surprised to see on offer a lamb tagine-how ever I still had the salmon & asparagus quiche that was excellent with a salad & new potatoes too! My colleague just had to have the Tagine & cous cous that was again wonderful as a change from regular choices! All I could eat afterwards was a cherry & almond slice that was homemade too! Quiche are all individually made there by the skilled chef ! After the change of owner everybody seemed far happier than previously, I say

1  Thank Chris C

Hi Chris. Thank you for your review! The quiche is a winner isn't it!... and Yvonne's homecooked lamb tagine ... amazing. We all look forward to seeing you again soon :)