“Delicious scones and very tasty ginger tea!”
Review of Tisanes

Tisanes
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Broadway
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 March 2017

My sister, Grandma, Mum and I all went here for Mothers Day and had a really tasty experience.
Earl Grey tea -moreish ans soothing, Grandma loved it.
Plain & fruit scones were great value and delicious. Nice and big and with the perfect amount of jam & cream.
Mum had the ginger tea and thought it was divine.
If I was a tea connoisseur then I would be in heaven but i still really enjoyed myself.
None tea drinks were expensive but you can understand why.
Could have benefited from a bit of heating but still enjoyed ourselves.
Good quick service and yummy home made cakes set on the main street of a cute and quaint English town.
Pretty great if you ask me!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

We are in the Cotswolds for a week and visited Broadway with our little dog.

The board said they was dog friendly so we decided to go in.

So glad we did it is a beautiful little tea room. They sell loose leaf teas along with coffee.

We had latte which was lovely in a nice big mug, lovely staff and a lovely clean very welcoming tea room.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

I visited this cafe with friends for afternoon tea. We had 3 pushchair between us and the staff were very welcoming, even though it's a small place. The food was fantastic value for money and the gluten free options were vast and delicious! We all thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will definitely return soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Good old traditional tea rooms in a beautiful Cotswolds village. It`s tradition, we have to visit whenever we are in the Cotswolds. Friendly service and proper tea !!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

We popped in here for a cuppa - tea leaves and tea strainers - the best cuppa we had all weekend. The staff were lovely and nothing was too much trouble customer service and quality at its best