“Great location / good food - the ice cream is a plus!”
Review of Morris & Brown

Morris & Brown
Ranked #22 of 39 Restaurants in Broadway
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A contemporary style cafe/restaurant and shop offering stunning views alongside Broadway Tower. An ideal place to meet to sit beside the log fire in winter or on the outside terrace when the sun shines. Tasty food - breakfasts, lunches, cream teas, cakes - served throughout the day accompanied by fine teas, coffees or even a glass of wine. Before you leave explore the inspiring collection of gifts in the shop made by some of Britain's innovative and up-and-coming design talent. From handbags to cushions, jewellery to mugs, clothing and cards - you will find something for every occasion.
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

The place is very nice, clean and tidy. Food doesn't look too special but it is good. I would say prices are also in the decent range!
Great alternative to usual restaurants and if you enjoy having a good walk after the meals!

The downside is the queue to order, maybe too long at times.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

3:00 pm on a Friday afternoon, I am guessing everyone is tired and ready for the weekend - possibly the reason for the dreadful food. It is still the same charming, rustic cafe with fabulous views even on a rainy afternoon but I left with a disappointed tummy. I chose the beef lasagna with garlic bread and a carrot cake for dessert. The staff were lovely and the waitress placed a well presented plate in front of me to hopefully enjoy - after the very first bite i thought this isn't very good at all....but gave it a chance as I was absolutely famished! The next few mouthfuls confirmed and overly microwaved/heated up portion of lasagna - the cheese not looking as it should and all dimply, the bottom layer of pasta hard as a rock and blackened, the meat was overcooked and disgusting. Thank goodness for the mildly flavoured garlic bread and the garnish since I was so hungry when I walked into the cafe. I was looking forward to my carrot cake at this stage to erase the taste of the badly cooked lasagna. It was dry and crumbly and I had a coughing fit with the dryness...luckily I had the Elderflower drink to hand, which was delicious.
I will give this place another chance since my previous visit was fabulous(in 2015). I just hope they don't overcook the food this time or order something else off the menu.It is a super setting!

1  Thank LynneJevs
Reviewed 1 August 2016

This café is situated at the top of Broadway Hill, only a stone throw away from the Broadway Tower.
It has a customer car park. The interior of the café is modern, it also has outside seating. We visited at the weekend, on a sunny day, so it was quite busy.
There were quite few choices on the lunch menu as well as a range of cakes. The food and presentation were of high quality. The portion was good too. The waitress was very friendly. A lovely location for lunch.

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped by the Broadway tower to take in the views and tried out the cafe. Excellent selection of light lunches and cakes (including some tasty gluten free options). Staff were very friendly and efficient, making sure that our dogs both had a bowl of water as we enjoyed our afternoon tea.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped here after climbing Snowshill for coffee & cake. Both were fantastic, 1 slice of cake split between 2 hungry cyclists. Great choice of cakes will definitely go back.