“Good food at reasonable prices in a picturesque location”
Review of Morris & Brown

Morris & Brown
Ranked #23 of 39 Restaurants in Broadway
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A contemporary style cafe/restaurant and shop offering stunning views alongside Broadway Tower. An ideal place to meet to sit beside the log fire in winter or on the outside terrace when the sun shines. Tasty food - breakfasts, lunches, cream teas, cakes - served throughout the day accompanied by fine teas, coffees or even a glass of wine. Before you leave explore the inspiring collection of gifts in the shop made by some of Britain's innovative and up-and-coming design talent. From handbags to cushions, jewellery to mugs, clothing and cards - you will find something for every occasion.
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We visited with our granddaughter before climbing Broadway Tower. The food is quite varied and reasonably priced, and the service is quick and friendly. We chose a table on the upper level which gave a good view of the surrounding countryside.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

My cousin has a shop in Broadway and recommended the Tower restaurant as we were visiting the area.
I ordered the quiche and salad the quiche was excellent but the salad was not good, the mixed leaves were well past their sell by date and were rotten and slimy i informed the waitress who replied by saying she would inform the chef i was not impressed.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

The place is very nice, clean and tidy. Food doesn't look too special but it is good. I would say prices are also in the decent range!
Great alternative to usual restaurants and if you enjoy having a good walk after the meals!

The downside is the queue to order, maybe too long at times.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

3:00 pm on a Friday afternoon, I am guessing everyone is tired and ready for the weekend - possibly the reason for the dreadful food. It is still the same charming, rustic cafe with fabulous views even on a rainy afternoon but I left with a disappointed tummy. I chose the beef lasagna with garlic bread and a carrot cake for dessert. The staff were lovely and the waitress placed a well presented plate in front of me to hopefully enjoy - after the very first bite i thought this isn't very good at all....but gave it a chance as I was absolutely famished! The next few mouthfuls confirmed and overly microwaved/heated up portion of lasagna - the cheese not looking as it should and all dimply, the bottom layer of pasta hard as a rock and blackened, the meat was overcooked and disgusting. Thank goodness for the mildly flavoured garlic bread and the garnish since I was so hungry when I walked into the cafe. I was looking forward to my carrot cake at this stage to erase the taste of the badly cooked lasagna. It was dry and crumbly and I had a coughing fit with the dryness...luckily I had the Elderflower drink to hand, which was delicious.
I will give this place another chance since my previous visit was fabulous(in 2015). I just hope they don't overcook the food this time or order something else off the menu.It is a super setting!

1  Thank LynneJevs
Reviewed 1 August 2016

This café is situated at the top of Broadway Hill, only a stone throw away from the Broadway Tower.
It has a customer car park. The interior of the café is modern, it also has outside seating. We visited at the weekend, on a sunny day, so it was quite busy.
There were quite few choices on the lunch menu as well as a range of cakes. The food and presentation were of high quality. The portion was good too. The waitress was very friendly. A lovely location for lunch.